Class of 2019 - PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon

those are schools that have adi on their radar
they are not necessarily the schools that he has on his radar

The big boys will come calling eventually. Sucks he left the northeast

Frustrating. We’re Syracuse. Not Siena. We’re a National brand and need to recruit like it... Because a kid leaves the northeast doesn’t mean the coaches shouldn’t still be all over him. I don’t understand it...

Just my 2 cents.

Frustrating. We’re Syracuse. Not Siena. We’re a National brand and need to recruit like it... Because a kid leaves the northeast doesn’t mean the coaches shouldn’t still be all over him. I don’t understand it...

Just my 2 cents.
If he’s at Brewster you can check up on him as much as NCAA rules allow. Not the same luxury if he’s in Arizona. Most kids appreciate the effort of seeing coaches who want them constantly showing up

I’m sure we’re doing all we can but it’s jist tougher

I’d like to get this kid too, but not really a position of need with our current guard heavy roster.

I had a lengthy conversation with one of Addison Patterson's guys from Orangeville/ Athletes Institute. He saw the Cuse polo, and he started talking about Canadians we've had lately, etc. Then we got into Addison specifically. He asked if we go out to Arizona. He basically said that once Addi moved to Scottsdale that Syracuse stopped calling. It's really too bad because the kid is/was into us and he is a legit baller.

I had a lengthy conversation with one of Addison Patterson's guys from Orangeville/ Athletes Institute. He saw the Cuse polo, and he started talking about Canadians we've had lately, etc. Then we got into Addison specifically. He asked if we go out to Arizona. He basically said that once Addi moved to Scottsdale that Syracuse stopped calling. It's really too bad because the kid is/was into us and he is a legit baller.
... we offered Shon Robinson though

In an 8 a.m. matchup against Terrence Clarke and Expressions, Addi went for a double-double and a dub...

Loved what I saw from Addi last spring and he has only gotten better. Still wish he would've stayed on the east coast. It really sounded like he was into SU but once he moved to Scottsdale, we stopped recruiting him. Hopefully something changes here.

He moved to Arizona for a reason and under advice which probably caused us to believe that pursuing him further would be a waste of time.

That is true. But the interest from his side was/is still there. Heard it from a coach close to him this weekend.

I really hope the coaches are aware. This would be an opportune time to send an assistant to watch him play and maybe set up an official visit. It could also act as a gentle nudge to andre Jackson to help provide a little extra motivation to pull the trigger