Class of 2019 - PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon

Not surprised that there is no mention of SU here. It is not too late to get back in on Addi. He mentions it here. I also heard it from 2 close with him while in Atlanta.

Still think this kid could be a great fit here regardless.

Still think this kid could be a great fit here regardless.

Of course. He's a great player - he'd be a great fit pretty much anywhere.

The staff seems to be prioritizing Andre Jackson, and we don't need 2 wings in this class.
So there's your answer.

Not surprised that there is no mention of SU here. It is not too late to get back in on Addi. He mentions it here. I also heard it from 2 close with him while in Atlanta.

Has this info been passed along to those who might have contact with members of the staff? I am sure they are aware and are recruiting who they want.

there is no mention of SU here because iirc we've offered him a while ago and these guys are just offering now

I wonder if we’d put a feeler out on Him if we missed on Andre (I think we land him) just to gauge the level of interest still there from his side.

Addi last night at Peach Jam...

Also, he says it is fake news about him reclassifying to 2019. Staying in 2020 class.