Class of 2019 - PG Symir Torrence (NY/Vermont Academy) Transferring from Marquette | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Symir Torrence (NY/Vermont Academy) Transferring from Marquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like SU is not in the mix. I’m not sure where he would fit in at SU.

What y’all think? I’d bet cincy but wouldn’t bet against Marquette. They love the New York kids huh?

Why aren’t we involved here?

Aren’t we his dream school? :rolleyes:

It’s a shame that nobody is willing to wait to get PT anymore. Go where you can play right away, and then transfer if a better situation opens up.

Working your way up and playing against better, older teammates everyday and learning from them and then taking the torch after a year or two is a thing of the past?

I’d rather come off the bench for two years and start as a Junior at Syracuse, UNC, Kansas, etc. than start right away at 3rd tier schools.

There is room. We saw how things fared with the PG injuries going into this season. The more the merrier. If Boeheim is hellbent on running this dribble-drive business then we need more speed and more ballhandling out there. Not to mention we take too many risky combo guards, IMO.

I know it isn’t what’s happening, but...if Washington is leaving, we bring in Symir and then call Stewart and say “We have another of your boys!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom