Class of 2019 - PG Symir Torrence (NY/Vermont Academy) Transferring from Marquette | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Symir Torrence (NY/Vermont Academy) Transferring from Marquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the guard depth but there's a possible universe where Symir goes to a different school and this board may explode lol

I'll take the guard depth but there's a possible universe where Symir goes to a different school and this board may explode lol
Killings recruited him to Marquette. Symir would get major minutes at Albany from day 1

I kinda assumed he was headed elsewhere to get more playing time but we'll see I guess. The theory that he moved his timeline up once Kadary left and we showed interest does make a lot of sense too.

Just a heads up.

If he picks Syracuse, this thread will be locked, and I'll start a fresh thread for him on the main board.

If he picks Albany or somewhere else, we'll keep it here.

Killings recruited him to Marquette. Symir would get major minutes at Albany from day 1

If he's looking for PT to showcase his skills, I have no issue with that at all. I can already see people wondering how we can't outrecruit UAlbany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom