Class of 2019 PG Tre Mann (FL)

Tre Mann- 6'1 PG the villages high school, Florida plays for E1T1 AAU. Is a 4 star on , 11th best PG, 9th best player in Florida and 69th player in the nation. Has offers from Memphis and Texas A&M already.

This kid played against our team in the Florida playoffs. Very impressed with him. He is as good a shooter as you'll ever see. He is in the 6'-6'1" range. Not blazing fast or quick or strong. However his handle is superb and he has excellent moves and can get free off the dribble. He s very crafty and gets open using a variety of moves. His defense is average and his rebounding is average. Ball IQ is very high.

I'm not convinced he is a point guard. He is an excellent passer but lacks the desired speed or quickness of your typical 1. He is actually an undersized 2 IMO. Having said that, I'd take him on my team all day. He can play.

My best comp is Dell Curry, Stephs dad. I saw him in college, same type of game but a couple inches shorter. Shows you how old I am.

Florange44

Chalupa_24

Scout Team
I’ll be jim’s Damn bodyguard if it means he comes to the villages to watch Tre. They also have Niven Glover now...