Class of 2019 - PG Tre Mann (FL) to Florida | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Tre Mann (FL) to Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalupa_24

Starter

Tre Mann- 6'1 PG the villages high school, Florida plays for E1T1 AAU. Is a 4 star on 247, 11th best PG, 9th best player in Florida and 69th player in the nation. Has offers from Memphis and Texas A&M already.

This kid played against our team in the Florida playoffs. Very impressed with him. He is as good a shooter as you'll ever see. He is in the 6'-6'1" range. Not blazing fast or quick or strong. However his handle is superb and he has excellent moves and can get free off the dribble. He s very crafty and gets open using a variety of moves. His defense is average and his rebounding is average. Ball IQ is very high.

I'm not convinced he is a point guard. He is an excellent passer but lacks the desired speed or quickness of your typical 1. He is actually an undersized 2 IMO. Having said that, I'd take him on my team all day. He can play.

My best comp is Dell Curry, Stephs dad. I saw him in college, same type of game but a couple inches shorter. Shows you how old I am.

Florange44

I’ll be jim’s Damn bodyguard if it means he comes to the villages to watch Tre. They also have Niven Glover now...

I’ll be jim’s Damn bodyguard if it means he comes to the villages to watch Tre. They also have Niven Glover now...
Holy crap, he is from The Villages?

Yeah Tre is from the villages. Niven transfered there from oak ridge

Ha! My parents live in the villages!! What a place. Can't wait to go down there next week and set the course record on Nancy Lopez!!!

1st game-33 points
2nd game- 35 points

Send coach grif to the sunshine state asap

He's got a nice looking game. I wish he were about 3 inches taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.