Class of 2017 - PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU

If both sides became desperate down the line with limited options available then you can never say never. At this point, Ayala seems to be our main focus at the PG spot. Duke is pretty much the main focus for #TeamWaters at the moment.

Any chance at getting involved with Harris?

If both sides became desperate down the line with limited options available then you can never say never. At this point, Ayala seems to be our main focus at the PG spot. Duke is pretty much the main focus for #TeamWaters at the moment.
What the heck has happened with Tre? Is he going to NQ?

yeah I thought it was looking like Duval to Duke -and then Kansas came out and said they're not recruiting Waters...
don't tell me Zona is gonna grab up Waters along with all their other recent riches

The only thing that would make sense is if JB REALLY just doesn't like Water's game. Thinks he is overrated or at least wouldn't fit in with our system at all. Because otherwise there would be no reason not to at least try. He's by far the highest rated pg left, we have a big hole for all the pt he could want at a great ACC program, and we have a close friend on the team already. Yet, nothing.

I've been out of the loop recently...very busy. Has he even been granted his release yet?

GMac was 6'2 so I wouldn't use that comparison but Johnny Flynn is comparable

I stood directly next to GMac before the GaTech game - he is at MOST 6' tall (in shoes) but I think 5'11" is probably the reality and not #FakeFacts.

So, unless he's shrunk 2-3" in his old age :p, he was never, ever 6'2".

I stood directly next to GMac before the GaTech game - he is at MOST 6' tall (in shoes) but I think 5'11" is probably the reality and not #FakeFacts.

So, unless he's shrunk 2-3" in his old age :p, he was never, ever 6'2".
"Basketball" height is usually a little taller than real height. Of course that means if Waters is listed at 5'11 he could REALLY be 5'6 lol.

Francis03 if IU/UK/Duke don't work out, wouldn't Waters to Cuse make the most sense for both parties?

The staff must feel REAAAAALLLLLLY confident that we are going to land Ayala.

I hope they are more confident in Ayala than we were in Quade. Fingers crossed. I really like Ayala's game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom