Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

upload_2015-4-27_14-27-55.png

Really, really hope we get Trevon. He's basically Dion, but with a point guard mentality: http://.com/cuse-hoops-looking-to-2017-and-trevor-duval/

Ignore the fact that the URL says "trevor"...my Mac decided to autocorrect it to that from Trevon and I didn't notice it until after I'd published.

Really, really hope we get Trevon. He's basically Dion, but with a point guard mentality: http://.com/cuse-hoops-looking-to-2017-and-trevor-duval/

Ignore the fact that the URL says "trevor"...my Mac decided to autocorrect it to that from Trevon and I didn't notice it until after I'd published.

I know it's very unlikely, but I can't help but giggle to myself at the thought of Duval, Battle, and Richardson playing together. Would really be something to watch.

More heat!!!

Kid is going to kill it the next couple years. Any chance that he will commit early or is this one going to play out. Do you have any indications Francis?

Kid is going to kill it the next couple years. Any chance that he will commit early or is this one going to play out. Do you have any indications Francis?
I think this will drag out for a bit. He doesn't seem to be too focused on that yet, but I can say currently we're right up there at the top of his list. Let's hope things can stay that way.

I think this will drag out for a bit. He doesn't seem to be too focused on that yet, but I can say currently we're right up there at the top of his list. Let's hope things can stay that way.

I'm feeling slightly less optimistic since the Battle news. This is a must get kid, big time talent from NJ. We have gotten these kids in the past and must again. This would also pretty much be a Hop recruit, right?

That's going to worry me given our track record with recruitments that play out for a while. Hope this doesn't turn into Battle 2.0. This kid is clearly going to be a major stud at the D1 level, so I'd love to see him manning the point for us!

I love that GMac gets another opportunity with a stud recruit. I think we'll have a great shot to land this kid.

Would be a heck of a recruiting start to nab Moyer followed by Duval

Francis03 said:
GMac has been the lead recruiter in this one so far.
I thought the poster meant as coach

DUVAL SAYS TWO SCHOOLS WORKING THE HARDEST

Trevon Duval, a 2017 point guard from Newark (N.J.) St. Benedict’s Prep and WE-R1, says two schools are recruiting him the hardest: Indiana and Oregon.

Duval also holds offers from N.C. State, UNLV, Villanova, Syracuse, Louisville, UConn and others. He really likes Louisville’s style of play.

“I like to get up and down and play with a lot of good guards and also coaches that are comfortable with their guards playing their game,” he said. “I’m interested in Louisville just as much as any other school, but they also play the same way I just described. They get up and down and Coach [Rick] Pitino believes in his guards.”

Duval took a visit recently to Villanova and has had Louisville and Cincinnati come out to his games, but he says now Oregon and Indiana are recruiting him the hardest.

DUVAL SAYS TWO SCHOOLS WORKING THE HARDEST

Trevon Duval, a 2017 point guard from Newark (N.J.) St. Benedict’s Prep and WE-R1, says two schools are recruiting him the hardest: Indiana and Oregon.

Duval also holds offers from N.C. State, UNLV, Villanova, Syracuse, Louisville, UConn and others. He really likes Louisville’s style of play.

“I like to get up and down and play with a lot of good guards and also coaches that are comfortable with their guards playing their game,” he said. “I’m interested in Louisville just as much as any other school, but they also play the same way I just described. They get up and down and Coach [Rick] Pitino believes in his guards.”

Duval took a visit recently to Villanova and has had Louisville and Cincinnati come out to his games, but he says now Oregon and Indiana are recruiting him the hardest.

I can see this ship drifting away . . . . . . . .