Class of 2023 - PG Trey Autry (Jamesville-Dewitt / OH) Verbal to George Washington | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Trey Autry (Jamesville-Dewitt / OH) Verbal to George Washington

Trey was brought up to the U17 team for this mornings game. Has already played a little and scored a basket. Probably lack of guards as we know JJ is out and Rumple hasn’t played the last 2 games for reasons unknown. Possibly contact tracing. Players are wearing masks on the bench.

Trey finished with just the 1 basket. But he also snared 4 rebs.

I haven't followed Trey at all. Is he a legit prospect or are we following him because Red's his Dad? Will we pursue him?

Today in Trey's 2 games that he was called up to the u17s...

Game 1.. played 5 minutes, 2 points on 1 for 2 shooting (0-1 from three), 4 boards, 1 steal

Game 2.. played 6 minutes, 0 points on 0 for 2 shooting (0-1 from three), 1 assist, 2 steals

The Elite Camp usually includes a handful of local players. Some of the locals expected to participate in this year’s camp are: Trey Autry, a 6-3 guard in the ‘23 class and the son of SU associate head coach Adrian Autry; , will play at the camp. Autry; Trevor Roe, the 6-foot-8 son of former SU player Matt Roe; and Liverpool High School’s Andreo Ash will also participate in the camp. Ash, a 6-6 wing, will be a sophomore in the fall.

The son of a former player and current asst can play for a lot of other schools but please god not Gtown or Pitt...or worse Uconn
I’m cool with it. If Louis Orr can coach at Georgetown then Autry can play at Pitt.

Pitt ain’t happening. At least I hope :) if it does means we have reeled in some big fish

It will depend who’s ahead of him at SU. You don’t come to sit 2-3 years.