Class of 2025 - PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered

It will be interesting to see if there is a pecking order with the guards Red is recruiting. There’s Jackson and James as point guards and Dixon and Anthony as wings. I don’t think you wait on any of them. First come first serve.

It will be interesting to see if there is a pecking order with the guards Red is recruiting. There’s Jackson and James as point guards and Dixon and Anthony as wings. I don’t think you wait on any of them. First come first serve.
First come on Jackson/James, Kiyan with the option to accept or decline. Think of the optics if we 'passed' at this point. Should all work out, though.

What’s great about all four guards is that they are all complete players. Pass, drive and shoot. Such a novel idea.
Hope they can defend. Pretty huge part of the guards value. I am not a talent evaluator but that quality would rate quite high on my list.

Rob Dillingham at Kentucky put on like 17 pounds of muscle during last summer. Was like 150 lb prior to enrolling
Nah, we're good. Let's keep that pizza diet and bodyweight calisthenics train rolling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom