Class of 2022 - PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered

This unfortunately is what Kentucky fans are hinting at. Strap in fellas, gonna get bumpy!
How many times has Dior talked about taking his own path. He doesn't want to be a washed up cliche. If that is what Zion wants, then he should go for it. I just hope he does it soon so as to not take a spot from one of the other guards.

How many times has Dior talked about taking his own path. He doesn't want to be a washed up cliche. If that is what Zion wants, then he should go for it. I just hope he does it soon so as to not take a spot from one of the other guards.
I don't think it's gonna happen, but I'm just sharing what Kentucky fans are saying. I think Dior is 100 % orange. But PayPal is slimey, as we all know.

the list of things I wonder about is millions long before I get to what Kentucky fans are saying
I was just reading up on zion and stumbled on some Kentucky guys tweets.

OttoinGrotto might have told me but probably didn't that cal's plan is to woo zion, and then have zion work on dior to switch
Dior literally mentioned not going to schools like Kentucky when he committed if he switched he would look so stupid.

UK fans are just saying this because they think their allure is good enough to flip any kid not already committed to Duke/UNC or Kansas. Dior is bring Zion along with not following him somewhere else. If Zion goes elsewhere he does so without Dior. The crazy UK fans can keep dreaming.

There’s more to it. Dior visited out elite camp in 7th grade. He was enamored by Jmac and Coach B. Story is that Jmac took immediate liking and respect for his game. Dior said Jmac offered him in 7th but asked he stay quiet on it till time was right. This is a love relationship Cal is not gonna break.

There’s more to it. Dior visited out elite camp in 7th grade. He was enamored by Jmac and Coach B. Story is that Jmac took immediate liking and respect for his game. Dior said Jmac offered him in 7th but asked he stay quiet on it till time was right. This is a love relationship Cal is not gonna break.
Whoa, who is Jmac? And what the fudge is he doing at our elite camp forging love relationships?

Who is JMac? Is SU in trouble for having extra coaches?

I'd love to have Dior keep and publish a carefully documented record of everything UK offers him to commit to their program. Kid would be a folk hero to college basketball for generations.

Off to write some fanfic, fellas.

Looking at rupps rafters there isn't a peep about Dior or Cruz other than sharing the tweet that they have stayed in touch with Cruz. Posters are talking mostly about other guys.

OttoinGrotto might have told me but probably didn't that cal's plan is to woo zion, and then have zion work on dior to switch
I think you heard wrong.

The plan is for Cal to take GMac onto his staff... and then Dior goes with him.

I think you heard wrong.

The plan is for Cal to take GMac onto his staff... and then Dior goes with him.
i believe the train is zion > dior > gmac
cal more interested in gerry & his fast developing recruiting chops than any single player. of course this is part of a long term plan - it will only make gmac even more appealing as a candidate to replace jb when the time comes

i believe the train is zion > dior > gmac
cal more interested in gerry & his fast developing recruiting chops than any single player. of course this is part of a long term plan - it will only make gmac even more appealing as a candidate to replace jb when the time comes
I thought I spun it well, and you spun it right back.

I still don't know why you want to hurt me.

I thought I spun it well, and you spun it right back.

I still don't know why you want to hurt me.

Boy Moqui.

Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?
:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online