Class of 2022 - PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Zion Cruz (NJ / PatrickNJ) Offered

Reminds me a bit of Tyler Ennis, PhD -
only he has some springs, too.

Really nice player.

Given we have Dior in the fold, I’d imagine that Zion will be looking elsewhere.
I have no inside info, but I'm not sure that is true.

if Zion came here he’d most likely be the 3rd guard behind Dior and JG3 (I think Kadary ends up at the 3 by then). If he’s ok with that, he’d have the keys to the car in 2023 since Joe and Dior will be gone

PhotoGrid_1587818415071.jpg

Ok guys, see how you look together for a couple of years. Play some zone coach.
Maybe if 2 smaller (relatively ..not 6'4 point guards) show up on our roster...we should adapt our defensive philosophy to the strengths or talents of the players...I know blasphemy to suggest a little M2M D...lol
Back to Z...WE WANT THE TALENT!!!!!!

Dior and Zion being on the same team for 2 years is going to help us possibly get Zion since I’m sure Dior will be in his ear constantly about playing at Cuse. That is unless you talk to all the people who are freaking out thinking Dior is going pro ha.
Or, they wind up not liking each other. Two Alphas, right there. Could go either way.

I’d love Zion but with a senior JG3 and Dior, I can’t see he’d be happy with his PT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom