Photo of Noel and Mother making decision | Syracusefan.com

Photo of Noel and Mother making decision

Flacusian

All Conference
images

They obviously employed the "Cone of silence" from Get Smart.

This may truly be a decision which has been kept secret up until the final minute. Despite all of the prognostication by people from all 3 camps, in the end it might be that it is a surprise to all. Reading this from Monday night makes me believe that we won't know until he announces.

Like I said, tonight we’re gonna have a group discussion and write things out and see where we’re most comfortable and what the best decision will be. The rumors about me already being committed are just crazy.

Anyone who knows me knows my mom, Dorcina, has to sign off on any decision and that she will play a major part in any decision. So tonight is when I’ll talk to her about it all.​

Noel to St. Leo, Georgetowns' one time nemisis!
Now that would be shocking!

I'm actually surprised nothing has really leaked. When LeBron did The Decision, rumors from sources came out beforehand that he had chosen the Heat. Other than people scrutinizing his tweets, I haven't really heard anything about where he's headed. Do people really believe he hasn't even decided yet?

I'm actually surprised nothing has really leaked. When LeBron did The Decision, rumors from sources came out beforehand that he had chosen the Heat. Other than people scrutinizing his tweets, I haven't really heard anything about where he's headed. Do people really believe he hasn't even decided yet?

He's waiting to see if Calipari's check clears.