Pics from Cameron | Syracusefan.com

Pics from Cameron

chakka3421

All Conference
Just some quick pre-game pics from outside Cameron - party in the plaza - unlike SU beer everywhere outside:
image.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg

Before I walked up into seat took pan view from corner! End of my pre-game pics - wild and loud all pre-game and all game long! If you ever get a chance to go when we play them just do it! Worth every penny!

Last edited:
Thank you for these great pics! Sorry to go off topic, but this is just crazy. I swear I did not see the OP's handle when I opened this thread. I was just singing/rapping the following song. I am officially freaked out. Not the first time this has happened to me. Now if I could only apply this to lottery numbers.
Great song either way.

Chakka, great pics! Thank you for posting. Any other anecdotes - we'd love to hear them!

One thing - the student body runs the Cameron crazies section - meaning they determine who and how student section gets seated (not run by Duke employees if I understood them right) - separate entrances in front and back - K's tent city was in back but they got in first. Rest of us entered in front.

Would be great for football games (too cold for bball games plus we have a backcourt for bball) if SU lightened up and allowed students & fans to byob & camp out in quad & such pre game (maybe a concert too). It was really one big student party all day long - I think football attendance would go way up.

View attachment 8327
Walkway to Tent city in back of Cameron

That's my father and friend in that picture! Agree with your comments, can't really appreciate that place without being there in person. I took some video i'll try to get edited and uploaded to youtube, one clip I have of a chant/sing along to a song before the game really shows how intense they are...even before tipoff.

Wow. I had no idea Shafer was there. So awesome

Seriously, other than maybe the big east tournament, has a syracuse head football coach ever been near a regular season road basketball game. This guy bleeds Orange, it's super. REALLY hope he gets it done at Syracuse, might be as much of a lifer as a College football coach can be.

Thank you for these great pics! Sorry to go off topic, but this is just crazy. I swear I did not see the OP's handle when I opened this thread. I was just singing/rapping the following song. I am officially freaked out. Not the first time this has happened to me. Now if I could only apply this to lottery numbers.
Great song either way.

Dude, you really need more Metal in your life. ;)

Great song either way.

Ha you're closer to the real story than you know...

View attachment 8330
Walking to my seat - can only walk on floor (I wasn't really supposed to be here no one checked my ticket) GMac in background.

It's funny - because 98% of the basketball games I've attended in my life were at the Dome, I've just kind of gotten used to the size of it as "the norm." It's unbelievable how tiny Cameron is in comparison.

It's funny - because 98% of the basketball games I've attended in my life were at the Dome, I've just kind of gotten used to the size of it as "the norm." It's unbelievable how tiny Cameron is in comparison.

My thoughts exactly - I think Im beginning to understand Coach K's comments about how SU is truly a "unique" asset being added to (merged with) the ACC. Cameron & Carrier Dome each have no equal making both highly valuable in their own special way. ACC is becoming a very special conference not only in basketball but also football & lacrosse imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom