Pics from Cameron | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pics from Cameron

Thank you for these great pics! Sorry to go off topic, but this is just crazy. I swear I did not see the OP's handle when I opened this thread. I was just singing/rapping the following song. I am officially freaked out. Not the first time this has happened to me. Now if I could only apply this to lottery numbers.
Great song either way.

Great song, one of the great voices in music. Her work with Rufus was awesome too. PeteCalvin is wrong. The world needs its metal, to be sure, but really, we need more soul singers who sing with soul. Love that voice.

Duke fan here, great pictures. did the size of the arena surprise you? did the noise level surprise you?

Speaking as one SU fan that attended (with 7yr old son, father and friend), it exceeded all of our high expectations. I am usually downright depressed after any SU loss, but either because I was in shock over the JB meltdown or more likely appreciative of seeing a great game in a spectacular gym I wasn't then nor do I feel now too down much. Feel lucky to have experienced live. Cameron is great. Different than Dome, but both great in different ways. Expected small, but size did surprise me. Could barely hear yourself talking to the person next to you at times. Consistency of noise level is what surprised me. From 30 minutes before game time until the final buzzer, the energy/noise is something that is unique. Must say the students are well trained and things seem very well coordinated. A few knuckleheads were throwing f-bombs our way despite being with a young kid, but in general most were classy and complementary of our team and program. I will say the Duke fans around us seems shocked and annoyed by the number of SU fans in our area. Us, then 2 people to our left, 2 to my right and 2 behind us so the Duke fans were surrounded by orange.

Let's have a rubber match in Greensboro!

Speaking as one SU fan that attended (with 7yr old son, father and friend), it exceeded all of our high expectations. I am usually downright depressed after any SU loss, but either because I was in shock over the JB meltdown or more likely appreciative of seeing a great game in a spectacular gym I wasn't then nor do I feel now too down much. Feel lucky to have experienced live. Cameron is great. Different than Dome, but both great in different ways. Expected small, but size did surprise me. Could barely hear yourself talking to the person next to you at times. Consistency of noise level is what surprised me. From 30 minutes before game time until the final buzzer, the energy/noise is something that is unique. Must say the students are well trained and things seem very well coordinated. A few knuckleheads were throwing f-bombs our way despite being with a young kid, but in general most were classy and complementary of our team and program. I will say the Duke fans around us seems shocked and annoyed by the number of SU fans in our area. Us, then 2 people to our left, 2 to my right and 2 behind us so the Duke fans were surrounded by orange.

Let's have a rubber match in Greensboro!

I loved the detail of wrote you wrote, AJ! Thank you. I would like to copy and paste it to my Duke friends, if you don't mind.

I loved the detail of wrote you wrote, AJ! Thank you. I would like to copy and paste it to my Duke friends, if you don't mind.

For sure. Had done a quick post night of game.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/report-from-durham.70076/

I should also say my father makes t-shirts so I had him make a couple long sleeve orange t-shirts with Syracuse on front with Canadian maple leaf with #11 in inside it (in blue), with "Duke Has Ennis Envy" on the back. A number of Duke fans gave me kudos for that and said he was indeed a great player. By gametime thought was too hot inside Cameron (thought they installed A/C?) so went to the Cuse jersey.

Wow. I had no idea Shafer was there. So awesome
i hope it was because he was picking up gmc and the rest of the offensive staff after a week of QB coaching and play calling classes taught by cutcliffe.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Makayla Maroney in the audience, courtside.
She doesn't look very impressed.

uqIZyuZ.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom