Picture Thread | Syracusefan.com

Picture Thread

Marty McFly

Resident Lurker
Thought it would be a cool idea to share some pics from people's travel and discuss photography in general (mods please move this if it's in the wrong spot)

I'll start: Flagstaff fall foliage

Attachments

• Flag-5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Took this hiking around Zermatt, Switzerland this summer. Sheep with the Matterhorn in the background.

sheepbutt.jpg

Took this hiking around Zermatt, Switzerland this summer. Sheep with the Matterhorn in the background.
Nice! Always wanted to go to Switzerland!

Thought it would be a cool idea to share some pics from people's travel and discuss photography in general (mods please move this if it's in the wrong spot)

I'll start: Flagstaff fall foliage
I can't load from my phone. Says files are too large. Any help would be great.

I posted this once before in a thread about airports. This was taken in St. Barts. Voted as one of the most dangerous airstrips. It's crazy sitting there watching planes land and take off. I do have a video somewhere.
1572741491176.png

Sedona -it's quite beautiful last week of October/first week of November. If you ever get the chance, it's definitely worth a visit.
Sedona_Fall.jpeg.jpg

We went to the Valentin Imperial resort in Mexico this summer. It was a fantastic experience. If anyone ever needs any help/advice with travel please PM me. I am Owner/Travel Advisor of Anchors & Adventures Travel and love helping people out.

DSCN2100 (2).jpg

Anyone who goes to Facebook and then to Juneau Photo Group, will not be disappointed.

You all better start sharing more pictures or I'm going to ruin this thread with pictures nobody wants to see!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom