Pink at the AMAs last night | Syracusefan.com

Pink at the AMAs last night

Yeah, I don't know how she sang through that. That Korean boy band was embarrassing. I don't know who paid to have them on the AMA's, but they should be put behind bars. They are trying to brainwash people into thinking that this crap is good instead of letting people just figure out what music they like and what music moves them. Ok, sorry, rant over, misplaced anger.

Yeah, I don't know how she sang through that. That Korean boy band was embarrassing. I don't know who paid to have them on the AMA's, but they should be put behind bars. They are trying to brainwash people into thinking that this crap is good instead of letting people just figure out what music they like and what music moves them. Ok, sorry, rant over, misplaced anger.
Everthus!

I'm fairly impressed. I would imagine it's a little difficult to sing a song while you're hanging from the side of a building like Tom Cruise in Dubai.

Last edited:
I'm fairly impressed. I would imagine it's a little difficult to sing a song while you're hanging from the side of building like Tom Cruise in Dubai.

Totally agree. Not to mention (at least I would be) scared poopless.

Yeah I don't do well with heights so I won't have this in my repertoire when I become a major singing star...

I don't have a fear of heights. Not that it would matter any if the cable let go. Performances like that are one of the reasons why Pink is underrated. Seeing a show of hers would probably be a bit of fun.

I don't have a fear of heights. Not that it would matter any if the cable let go. Performances like that are one of the reasons why Pink is underrated. Seeing a show of hers would probably be a bit of fun.
Agree. I like her music, in general.