Pinstripe Bowl free tickets? | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl free tickets?

David332

All American
Did anyone else get the email for two complimentary tickets?

D85D8CF1-37D3-40F9-AD46-D63F5C29325B.jpeg

My offer is two free tickets, not that.
Are you a season ticket holder?
That email was to an address different from the one I use for my season tickets.

SUAD be all like..

Seriously though, awesome gesture.

Attachments

• C6C75981-FE51-4E16-AC2D-0B610F4E3AFE.jpeg
    C6C75981-FE51-4E16-AC2D-0B610F4E3AFE.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 55
Odd I didn’t get anything. I’ve already bought a bunch of tickets though.

I won’t insert my opinion on getting stuck with the Pinstripe Bowl but it appears the fan base has spoken. It’s also been a tumultuous last 30 days for the program which also hasn’t helped.

Kudos for the Athletic Department for trying to make chicken soup out of chicken———.

Hope we beat Minnesota with a big offensive performance from Coach Beck and set the tone for next season!

I just redeemed them and the seat options are equal to what we originally purchased. What’s cool is they give you three different options and you can actually pick the section/row/seat now.

I just redeemed them and the seat options are equal to what we originally purchased. What’s cool is they give you three different options and you can actually pick the section/row/seat now.

did you already buy bowl tix or got the deposit offer?

I bought bowl tickets through a buddy, but also got that email. I was wondering if I could get 2 tickets since I already have bowl tickets but the catch is it wasn’t me who bought it. He got through Ticketmaster (along with bnoro )

Got the email
Place a $25 per seat deposit towards 2023 Football Season Tickets and receive a special gift of 2 complimentary tickets to the 2022 Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl! Deadline to place the deposit and receive the 2 complimentary tickets is December 20th.

If anyone on here is planning to go to the Pinstripe Bowl and hasn’t purchased tickets yet, feel free to message me. I am more than happy to give our additional two free tickets away to fellow Cuse fans.

Please only message if you are sure you will attend and will bring a guest.

Seats will be dark green (main level) somewhere between sections 223-226. Upper corners.

Tickets are not in hand yet and idk how to transfer electronically but I’m sure we will be able to figure it out.

Anyone want to give me their 2 on the house, or I will pay your $25 deposit for you.

Sounds like this was sponsored by the Yankees and Toyota and that a group of tickets went to both schools. Also sounds like they have been doing this the last few years. I think this is fairly common for mid tier bowls, but it is the first time I recall Syracuse offering them to the general fan base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom