Pinstripe Bowl Ticket Update | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl Ticket Update

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

header.png.png

Dear Orange Nation,

2012 New Era Pinstripe Bowl Tickets are selling fast.
There are less than 100 tickets left in the bleachers at $50/ticket.
The $95 and $120 level tickets are sold out.
There are still ticket options available starting at $65. Just visit Bowl Central to purchase your tickets and travel packages.
Don’t miss out!
footer.png.png

Does that mean that SU "sold" almost all of it's allotment?

Does that mean that SU "sold" almost all of it's allotment?
I have to think the $65 tickets are the biggest block of tickets, and it'll be difficult to move all of them. We'll see what happens, but this is definitely good news 18 days from the actual game.

The good thing is that Yankee Stadium doesn't have a whole lot of seats to sell, which would mean SU doesn't need to bite too much of the bullet if they don't sell out completely.

Guys...those $50 bleacher tix are actually very good seats. Lower corner endzone and close to the field. I would buy those up...try using my link tacked to the top and see if you can still buy through it.

Mark is correct. The $50 seats are real good. The height of the bleachers is a good thing.

endzone bleacher seats are also probably the best representative view of a real football stadium set up.

every other seat is pushed back a little bit, so you dont get your head taken off by a 200mph hit foul ball.

Guys...those $50 bleacher tix are actually very good seats. Lower corner endzone and close to the field. I would buy those up...try using my link tacked to the top and see if you can still buy through it.

Any way to still get 50 dollar seats? I had to wait a bit to make sure I had a flight to NY, but it looks like the links been deactivated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom