Pinstripe is #13 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe is #13

On College Football Live, Jesse Palmer had SU v. WVU in his top 5 non-BCS bowls. So we atr getting a little respect nationally atleast. I don't get WVU fans, my buddies who went to 7-5 are okay with the matchup because they went 7-5 and don't deserve one of the Big XII's upper tier bowls and SU is a traditional opponent. In fact one of my buddies said Nassib and your TEs are going to light us up again.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2012/12/3/3722170/the-every-bowl-game-ranking-2012-edition

16 on this one... :D

16. New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Syracuse vs. West Virginia. The first time these two teams have ever played, and that's pretty neat.* Prince-Tyson Gulley, Syracuse running back, should start every game with fifty yards rushing based on name alone, and thanks to facing the West Virginia defense in this game he basically does. Syracuse probably doesn't want to get into a shootout, and that is too bad because Dana Holgorsen just asked you to wait for a second while he went in the bank and whoops now you're the getaway car driver whether you like it or not.
*NEVER HAPPENED, says West Virginia fan holding us at musketpoint.

Compass ahead of Belk.

I really don't know what the people in Charlotte were thinking. But I'm thrilled that we're not playing Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom