Pinstripe Lodging... | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Lodging...

subarney

Walk On
I have blocked off rooms at the Holiday Inn Express-Haskell, NJ.(same place as the last Pinstripe) Rooms are under "SyracuseFan" for Dec 28 and 29th. Rooms will be $79. Like last Pinstripe...if we have enough folks, 40 plus, we will rent a bus for the day. It's a good deal and very convienent. If you make reservations at the hotel, leave your phone or email address with the reservation, so I can determine if we have enough bus folks..You can also respond to this thread, if you got a room and need the bus.

Guys I did this last bowl...super convenient for those driving down from Upstate. You exit the freeway before you enter the crazy zone nearer to the City. Very nice property..think it has a heated indoor pool. The Bus is the way to go...thanks subarney for setting this up.

The Bus IIRC cost about $20 per person...last bowl game we left early enough to do some extensive pregame tailgating/bar hopping.

I have blocked off rooms at the Holiday Inn Express-Haskell, NJ.(same place as the last Pinstripe) Rooms are under "SyracuseFan" for Dec 28 and 29th. Rooms will be $79. Like last Pinstripe...if we have enough folks, 40 plus, we will rent a bus for the day. It's a good deal and very convienent. If you make reservations at the hotel, leave your phone or email address with the reservation, so I can determine if we have enough bus folks..You can also respond to this thread, if you got a room and need the bus.

How close are you guys to having that bus trip? What time would it leave? What time does it come back to the hotel?

If we do the bus, it would leave the hotel around 11:30 and arrive at Yankee Stadium 12:30-1:00 pm. It would then come back about an hour/hour-half after game.

Two coming up from fla, phsyra. Would consider bus. Thanks for pulling this together

I got 5 rooms and 10 people. Bus would be awesome.

ended up getting a suite in parsippany for 6 guys. Lots of beef for those rooms so we couldnt swing it haha. Great idea though. You guys will have a blast

Any update on bus?

Update

Just talked to subarney

He has a few proposals back...he is going to count the numbers. Trying to get the Bus cost to around $20 per person. Which isn't a bad deal when you factor in $12 for the tunnel or bridge, $40 for parking, hassle of driving in the city, etc...

There are still rooms available at the motel. You can stay Fri/Sat or just Fri or just Sat. Any board poster/lurker want to drive down and back and park your car at the hotel...contact subarney and let him know. He will sell you a ticket on the bus. He wants to get the bus to capacity to drive everyone's cost down.​

Update

Just talked to subarney​
He has a few proposals back...he is going to count the numbers. Trying to get the Bus cost to around $20 per person. Which isn't a bad deal when you factor in $12 for the tunnel or bridge, $40 for parking, hassle of driving in the city, etc...​
There are still rooms available at the motel. You can stay Fri/Sat or just Fri or just Sat. Any board poster/lurker want to drive down and back and park your car at the hotel...contact subarney and let him know. He will sell you a ticket on the bus. He wants to get the bus to capacity to drive everyone's cost down.​

Do you know if it will be one of those limo buses that has reclining seats, a mini bar and TV?

Update

Just talked to subarney​
He has a few proposals back...he is going to count the numbers. Trying to get the Bus cost to around $20 per person. Which isn't a bad deal when you factor in $12 for the tunnel or bridge, $40 for parking, hassle of driving in the city, etc...​

Having taken the bus two years ago, I can vouch for how convenient it was and how much we enjoyed not having the hassle of driving to the stadium and back.

Do you know if it will be one of those limo buses that has reclining seats, a mini bar and TV?
Most likely a school bus...it is only a 60 minute ride.