Pitiful performance by the offense | Syracusefan.com

Pitiful performance by the offense

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Scoreless for two quarters is unacceptable. Zero adjustments by Desko.

They haven't done a thing since I started watching early in 2nd period. I better change the channel!

Still cant win a faceoff either, beyond embarrasing

I cannot remember a worse offensive performance by a Syracuse team in close to 30 years. Absolutely disgusting. Run off the field by freaking Yale who will get blown out by 10 goals next weekend.
They could not have played more into the other coaches game plan if he had been coaching SU. Pitiful.

i have said before ,fire desko

If DG has any sense he has him clean out his desk and hires Gait after the ladies win a NC. Get back to fundamentals. Get a gd face off man and fix the constant turnovers and sloppy play.

Scoreless for two quarters is unacceptable. Zero adjustments by Desko.

One shot on net in the third quarter...and it was by a long stick.

Yale coming up big down the stretch. They are flat-out outplaying the Orange.

5 years since Brennan and we still cant recruit even a mediocore guy at the x. Whens the last time su won more draws against a good team? At some point u need to start holding desko accountable.

Time to clean house. Pathetic. If I had not had the misfortune of watching this with my own eyes I would not have believed it.

and while I'm ranting a big FU to the douchbag Yale coach with his stall ball hackathon. I felt like I was watching a Pitt basketball game.

If DG has any sense he has him clean out his desk and hires Gait after the ladies win a NC. Get back to fundamentals. Get a gd face off man and fix the constant turnovers and sloppy play.
First game of the year?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Clown thread

Lol scoreless for 40 minutes and a dozen turnovers but its a clown thread. Wow

Lol scoreless for 40 minutes and a dozen turnovers but its a clown thread. Wow
Yeah a thread with multiple calls for Deskos head and reference to constant sloppy play by THIS tam is aclown thread.

Yeah a thread with multiple calls for Deskos head and reference to constant sloppy play by THIS tam is aclown thread.

Well there was a ton of sloppy play on offense so whats clowning about the truth? And as the OP i never called for deskos head.

Well there was a ton of sloppy play on offense so whats clowning about the truth? And as the OP i never called for deskos head.
That's why I wrote thread. And the statement was constant sloppy play which doesn't apply to this team at all. Today was an abberation.

What's up with all the hostility towards the Coach... this is worse then I've seen for a coach in any sport!...CUSE is in the Final Foul again! LGO!

What's up with all the hostility towards the Coach... this is worse then I've seen for a coach in any sport!...CUSE is in the Final Foul again! LGO!

High standards here my friend, SU is the blue blood.of lax with JHU, a final four is exxpected

That's why I wrote thread. And the statement was constant sloppy play which doesn't apply to this team at all. Today was an abberation.

RUTGERS? Villanova? Hobart? and oh yeah there is more.We play to the other teams talent level.

And yes,we have had more stall warnings than our opponets this year. Didn't Desko rail against the slow play year after year until this year.

Sometimes the stall warning rule is absurd. Why is it in the rules to call a stall warning against a team that is losing? The intent isn't to kill clock and stall when you're losing.

Remain calm all is well.

Today was not an aberation. We needed a mircle finish to beat a mediocre team. The program has slipped but la la la la la all is well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom