Pitt at Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Pitt at Pitt

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Is there a visitors section there? My first time going to a game there. Any tips would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Is there a visitors section there? My first time going to a game there. Any tips would be cool. Thanks in advance.
I've only been there once (the first year it was open -- our 2003 loss). It's a great place to watch a game. Perfect sized college arena. The SU fans sit in a few rows behind the visiting bench.

I'm guessing the place will be half full for this game. I would just find literally the best seats in the house. It looks like you can sit center court 10 rows up for like $50-60 each on Stubhub.

I've only been there once (the first year it was open -- our 2003 loss). It's a great place to watch a game. Perfect sized college arena. The SU fans sit in a few rows behind the visiting bench.

I'm guessing the place will be half full for this game. I would just find literally the best seats in the house. It looks like you can sit center court 10 rows up for like $50-60 each on Stubhub.
Thank you! I was debating sitting as close to the bench as I can or get the best seats I can. I’ll let you know what my buddy and I decided. Any bars close by?

Any bars close by?
Sorry I'm not sure I wasn't 21 yet when I went and my fake ID was horrible. The Strip District is a nice place to have dinner and drinks before the game but you'd have to drive 8-10 minutes to the arena.

Thank you! I was debating sitting as close to the bench as I can or get the best seats I can. I’ll let you know what my buddy and I decided. Any bars close by?
There are actually some bars on Fifth and Forbes Avenues near campus within walking distance of the arena. Hemingways on Forbes directly across from the Law School (dive bar), Fuel and Fiddle (Forbes and Oakland) or the Thirsty Scholar (Fifth). All good choices.

There are actually some bars on Fifth and Forbes Avenues near campus within walking distance of the arena. Hemingways on Forbes directly across from the Law School (dive bar), Fuel and Fiddle (Forbes and Oakland) or the Thirsty Scholar (Fifth). All good choices.
Thank you sir! I appreciate the info! I’ll check it out!

At Hemingway’s now, played the Cuse fight song 5 times in a row on the jukebox.

If the Pirates are in the World Series...who am I kidding.

BL: it is a great trip

This is outdated by 10 years but it should give you some ideas

If the Pirates are in the World Series...who am I kidding.

BL: it is a great trip

This is outdated by 10 years but it should give you some ideas
Miracles happen brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors