@ pitt b-ball tickets

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Looking now and much more expensive than anticipated

Recommendations for best way to purchase?

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
They haven't drawn flies in years. I find it hard to believe that even for Syracuse, the arena will be more than half full. Are you looking at Stub Hub or at buying seats directly using the Pitt website and TicketMaster?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
They haven't drawn flies in years. I find it hard to believe that even for Syracuse, the arena will be more than half full. Are you looking at Stub Hub or at buying seats directly using the Pitt website and TicketMaster?
Hey Tom... somehow I missed this notification. I looked at stubhub and tickpick and everything seemed more pricey than through the pitt site itself, which I found interesting. We will have 6 guys going. I wasn't sure how attractive this game would be. I assumed very, but I guess Pitt has not been great (to your point). Would tickets on gameday possibly be dirt cheap? The problem with that strategy is finding 6 of them around each other.

Have never been to a game there before.

Zippy1808

2nd String
the Pete's glory days are over. thankful I was able to get to some SU games there when it was SRO and an "event." i'm guessing the relatively high prices are due to many brokers and STH simply getting out of the game.. thus a smaller supply. this is the same reason why you never see New Jersey Devils tickets on stubhub for $6... there are so few re-sellers to begin with.

Top Bottom