Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Pittsburgh
Saturday, November 27, 2021 | 7:30 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | John Schriffen, Rene Ingolia, Taylor Davi

FFPCUuwX0AcMMaV

Yeah need to keep it a game till halftime.

No way do I see Pitts starters play this whole thing through

The 20K diehards who usually make all the noise will still be there. We make the noise of 40K. LGO!
With about a 4 hour drive facing risky weather, the 7:30pm start time put me in my warm comfortable seats at home for the game. Feel kind of sad in missing some players last home game but here's hoping for a win!!! Chances of my 4 season tickets selling even below my cost...zero!
Greg "66"

Quick question: for vax verification, is it necessary to have the actual vaccine card, or can you show a picture of the card on your phone?

Last edited:
So not that I ever route for shenanigans but if the ACC wanted to maximize bowl revenue by helping us out a little today, I'd be fine with it considering the way FSU ended and how that has kept their bowl dreams alive.

Likewise, since Pitt isn't playing for anything, if Narduzzi chooses to exercise some enlightened self-interest and keep his guys fresh for the ACC championship and their bowl while also maximizing the bowl revenue the school can make, I'd be fine with that too.

So not that I ever route for shenanigans but if the ACC wanted to maximize bowl revenue by helping us out a little today, I'd be fine with it considering the way FSU ended and how that has kept their bowl dreams alive.

Likewise, since Pitt isn't playing for anything, if Narduzzi chooses to exercise some enlightened self-interest and keep his guys fresh for the ACC championship and their bowl while also maximizing the bowl revenue the school can make, I'd be fine with that too.
Just the way we've been playing since the bye week; I wonder if the Pitt 2nd stringers would have no trouble maintaining a lead in the game.

Likewise, since Pitt isn't playing for anything, if Narduzzi chooses to exercise some enlightened self-interest and keep his guys fresh for the ACC championship and their bowl while also
That makes cents. Haha

Just the way we've been playing since the bye week; I wonder if the Pitt 2nd stringers would have no trouble maintaining a lead in the game.

If they were to build up a lead, their walk-ons could hold the lead against our passing game.

If they were to build up a lead, their walk-ons could hold the lead against our passing game.
Yeah, that's my fear. A 21 point lead, with only a quarter and half to go? Tough sledding.

Reactions: FAL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors