Pitt Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FgzRcpeXoAEQP8t

I think Dino might give Shrader some snaps but not the whole game. I can see him going with a rotation.

I think Dino might give Shrader some snaps but not the whole game. I can see him going with a rotation.
You think Shrader starts? I could see that then play a series or two to see how he is doing.

I wonder if we see both of our QBs today.
From what I’ve heard/seen I get the feeling its Garrett. Which is great if he’s healthy. He’s a QB who can beat Pitt’s D, now that he has Gadsden and a better line.

You think Shrader starts? I could see that then play a series or two to see how he is doing.
I don’t see that. It’s either GS till half or don’t start at all. The worse thing we can do is try a series or two where we fall flat on our faces and give Pitt early momentum and a lead ala last week

If Shrader starts he better have had a miraculous clean bill of health from the trainers or even a Dr. that says his legs, ankles and all other parts are as good as new. If he is below 80% then not worth it. You can always put him in at a later point in the game.

I don’t see that. It’s either GS till half or don’t start at all. The worse thing we can do is try a series or two where we fall flat on our faces and give Pitt early momentum and a lead ala last week
Why does Shrader need to go until half? If he struggles at first, and is clearly not mobile, do you keep him in? To me it's not worth the risk.

Huge game baby.

Fluck Pitt and let’s keep NY6 hopesalive.

Why does Shrader need to go until half? If he struggles at first, and is clearly not mobile, do you keep him in? To me it's not worth the risk.
I don’t think dino will only do a 2 series check on GS. It’s more likely he sticks with him then does only 2 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom