Pitt Injury News: | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Injury News:

I hope Weaver recovers as well and swiftly as possible.

That being said, I hope we beat the will to continue the season out of Pittsburgh and add several scores after the fact.

Feel terrible for the kid. Wish him a full recovery and wish that Narduzzi cries on the sideline after we paste them in the Dome this year.

I hope we beat them so badly the Nard-dog cries “Ef Ewe, Dino!” ala his mentor SS.

You forgot to add “you mother-f’er!” at the end , ala SS...
pretty much everybody in the Dome that evening heard. SS has a pretty healthy set of lungs...

I hope we beat them so badly the Nard-dog cries “Ef Ewe, Dino!” ala his mentor SS.
That’s reserved only for if he thinks we’re running up the score IN THE FIRST HALF.

That ranks right up there with Antwan Pounds spitting at a ref as most embarrassing SUFB on-field extracurricular moment in my lifetime. The fact that FHCSS was lauded by many on this board for that will always baffle me.

Can’t decide if I want Narduzzi to stay around or not. He’s almost in the same boat as Addazzio. Low ceiling, moderate floor, decent recruiting in our footprint. Some buzz with a good season, Michigan St comes calling. Weaver news is not good for them, but maybe keeps him there longer.

Tough break for the kid. Narduzzi can go kick rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom