Pitt tickets | Syracusefan.com

Pitt tickets

Acesn8s

Starter
I got two of my season tickets That won’t be used Saturday night, section 115 let me know if anybody is interested I don’t want them to go to waste.

I have five extras from Consigmark to move fyi, interest level has taken quite a dive after the past two weeks!

I have 3 lower corner, 1 seat off the aisle. Free for any Cuse fan

Edit: down to 2 tickets
Section 126, Row M seats 2-3

Send me a PM with your name and email...I'll transfer them

Last edited:
Any available?? Was going to use family tickets but others are using so going to get myself two other tickets. Surely can find some for cheap but wanted to check here first.

Any available?? Was going to use family tickets but others are using so going to get myself two other tickets. Surely can find some for cheap but wanted to check here first.
I've got my four still. PM me your e-mail and I'll transfer all 4 to you.

$0.00. per ticket.
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Do you want, or no?
I still have two tix for free to anyone.
Shrm,
I believe I am okay right now. Yesterday I thought my cousin was going to use the spare ticket our family had available, but looks like she can’t go. So right now I don’t have anyone for sure to use those tickets of yours. If you can find people to use, do it.

If something changes or I can find some buddies to go, I’ll reach out to you (and mark). I’ll ask around a bit too.

If anyone has any free tickets…. Feel free to send them to me…. I can use them to smoke cigs and go back in…. Or the way it looks…. Go back down to the tailgate and come back if we make it a game…. 315-251-0885

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom