Pitt's roster for 22-23 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt's roster for 22-23

pearl31

in cahoots
with Dior's announcement today that he's going to Pitt...
First off- % likelihood he actually even plays a minute for them? I'll put it at 50/50
But even without him Capel has put together a pretty decent bunch of talent that includes keeping their top 2 scorers from last year - I'm guessing he was given an ultimatum of some kind in order to keep his job...

with Dior's announcement today that he's going to Pitt...
First off- % likelihood he actually even plays a minute for them? I'll put it at 50/50
But even without him Capel has put together a pretty decent bunch of talent that includes keeping their top 2 scorers from last year - I'm guessing he was given an ultimatum of some kind in order to keep his job...

Capel is a God awful coach. If Dior hasn't grown up that locker room will be a mess in no time at all.

Pitt's move to the ACC is like SU's in many ways but more extreme. Their football has improved significantly; their basketball has tanked.

Couldn’t care less about Dior going to Pitt. Kid screams mental basketcase.

That said, any loss to Pitt is inexcusable, I don’t care who brings the ball up for them.

If anything I feel sorry. Went from a basketball power program to whatever pitt is

Dior was trolling Cause fans on Twitter
Lol, I’m actually glad he went to Pitt and hope that matchup with Judah has a ton of juice. Sports are more fun this way.

Still remember the Dome booing Hodge out of the building when he was at the line after a bad call, and him going nuts when he hit the FT. The emotion makes it more fun. We’ve been both bad and boring. Whatever will get things juiced up and fun and interesting, I’m all for….both on our end and our opponents ends.

Lol, I’m actually glad he went to Pitt and hope that matchup with Judah has a ton of juice. Sports are more fun this way.

Still remember the Dome booing Hodge out of the building when he was at the line after a bad call, and him going nuts when he hit the FT. The emotion makes it more fun. We’ve been both bad and boring. Whatever will get things juiced up and fun and interesting, I’m all for….both on our end and our opponents ends.
I agree... It's much more fun to beat Pitt when we are top 10 and they are also ranked.

When we are playing for "whoever wins this game could get back on the bubble" stakes it isn't much fun.

I agree... It's much more fun to beat Pitt when we are top 10 and they are also ranked.

When we are playing for "whoever wins this game could get back on the bubble" stakes it isn't much fun.
Really wish the late 2000’s/early 10s Cuse/Ville/Pitt could’ve came to the ACC, maintained that level, and smacked everybody around.

He’s 51-69 at Pitt and 21-53 in the ACC.

That’s horrific.
He is a lousy coach. Period. Has he won some games? Yes. Has he won some games against us? Yes. That doesn't change the fact that he has a lousy record. Can't imagine he will be there much longer. Does anyone know why Dior de committed this time? And would anyone here bet that he will play for Pitt this year?

He is a lousy coach. Period. Has he won some games? Yes. Has he won some games against us? Yes. That doesn't change the fact that he has a lousy record. Can't imagine he will be there much longer. Does anyone know why Dior de committed this time? And would anyone here bet that he will play for Pitt this year?

Who knows. This most recent commitment reminds of the SU commitment where it was very sudden...

That doesn't bode well for the likelihood he ever does.

Soooo since he signed an LOI does this count as his free transfer? Or does Oregon have to release him from his LOI? OR was he released by Oregon for not qualifying so the LOI is irrelevant?

Soooo since he signed an LOI does this count as his free transfer? Or does Oregon have to release him from his LOI? OR was he released by Oregon for not qualifying so the LOI is irrelevant?
Yeah, I would love to know what happened there. If I had to guess, it would be that Oregon just found him more trouble than he was worth.

Yeah, I would love to know what happened there. If I had to guess, it would be that Oregon just found him more trouble than he was worth.
I believe Oregon recently signed an experienced transfer PG who was expected to take most of the playing time there. That made Dior unhappy. Again.

I believe Oregon recently signed an experienced transfer PG who was expected to take most of the playing time there. That made Dior unhappy. Again.

Have to wonder if that was a chicken and the egg scenario. Problems with Dior before that maybe?