Pitt's Xavier Johnson and Au'Diese Toney in the transfer portal | Syracusefan.com

Pitt's Xavier Johnson and Au'Diese Toney in the transfer portal

Much like in football with the extra eligibility it's going to be interesting to see who gets left high and dry without a team in the Portal.

Please nobody ask JB about this tomorrow.
C'mon you know you want someone to ask.

Or we could ask why K didn't do JB a solid and tank Monday's game as a favor to an old friend.

The ability to freely transfer has ruined college sports
It’s not professional sports.
Kids want to play.
If players were paid they would sit on the bench like they do in pro sports.

The kids should be able to transfer and not sit out.
Coaches who get paid millions are able to jump ship without sitting.

Our problems are we are stale and the fanbase who doesn’t have their heads buried in the sand are frustrated the top of the pyramid isn’t going anywhere for 2 years.
Player movement hasn’t ruined the sport. It’s supposedly “amateur” athletics.

It’s not professional sports.
Kids want to play.
If players were paid they would sit on the bench like they do in pro sports.

The kids should be able to transfer and not sit out.
Coaches who get paid millions are able to jump ship without sitting.

Our problems are we are stale and the fanbase who doesn’t have their heads buried in the sand are frustrated the top of the pyramid isn’t going anywhere for 2 years.
Player movement hasn’t ruined the sport. It’s supposedly “amateur” athletics.
This kid was getting pt. He played about 30 mpg.

This kid was getting pt. He played about 30 mpg.
What does that have to do with the fact amateur players should be allowed move from team to team without sitting out a season.
When coaches make millions of dollars and don’t have to sit out when they leave a school and the players they recruited for a better situation.

I am on the players side for college athletes. Not finishing the season isn’t a trend I like but your point doesn’t get the overarching point.

You want players to stay(I can drum up the posts if I have too) i realize these kids are being used to make millions of dollars for the schools and don’t get upset when they decide to act in their own interests.

What does that have to do with the fact amateur players should be allowed move from team to team without sitting out a season.
When coaches make millions of dollars and don’t have to sit out when they leave a school and the players they recruited for a better situation.

I am on the players side for college athletes. Not finishing the season isn’t a trend I like but your point doesn’t get the overarching point.

You want players to stay(I can drum up the posts if I have too) i realize these kids are being used to make millions of dollars for the schools and don’t get upset when they decide to act in their own interests.
It doesn't, but I'm not sure why this kid is transfering, unless he wants to go to a better team, hes avg nearly 15 ppg and 30 mpg.

1614262537196.gif

Wow.
Obv Champagnie is their best player but these two were 2a and 2b. Do they have a big class coming in? Otherwise, yeah, Capel could be in trouble here

Wow.
Obv Champagnie is their best player but these two were 2a and 2b. Do they have a big class coming in? Otherwise, yeah, Capel could be in trouble here
Nope they have lost Mcgowens, Toney and Johnson in less than a year, that program is a dumpster fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom