Play devito the rest of the year. | Syracusefan.com

Play devito the rest of the year.

Lol if you say so. Fsu is tied with Miami right now on the road.

Oh wow they are tied in a game against their rival in the second Quarter . I take back everything I said. My fault.

Pitts d is trash should have scored more. Great throw into triple coverage with the game on the line.

Awful throw for sure. You can make bad plays in sports and still win games . Nobody is arguing that he could have played better but do me a favor and get off the back up quarter back would have won this game. He has two games one of which he played well and the other he was as good at QB as you are at controlling your emotions after a loss.

I’m cool with Devito the rest of the way.

We’re not going to have that “We’re Back!” Season now, and we might as well be as good as we can be next year. That involves getting Tommy game experience.

There’s also the whole possibility that Devito is actually a lot better than Dungey.

Dungey is great at so many things, and so inconsistent at the most important thing.

So if Devito was our QB for the whole WMU game do we win? Do we beat Pitt today with Devito. I would argue we are 3-3 at best with DeVito as our QB. I’ll take the 4-2 team we have. Especially when we score 37 points. Defense lost that game not Dungey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom