Players lounge ready for Christmas and recruits! | Syracusefan.com

Players lounge ready for Christmas and recruits!

orangeintheacc

Walk On
This is the new players lounge located between the new locker room and the renovated cafeteria.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 473
Sorry to be a drip but I think that looks like crap Looks like a waiting room, completely stale and dry. No color, the carpet - grey, the furniture looks like it's about as comfortable as a cinderblock. What.

I agree that it doesn't look dazzling but, at the same time, the picture captures a small slice of the room (nothing personal, orangeintheacc)

very bland and nothing eye catching (other than the tree)

SU needs better interior decorators

Based on the comments I expected it to be horrific, but after expanding the picture, it's not THAT bad. My main complaint is that it looks a little like it's in a warehouse. That, or kind of like a nice gate at an airport.

Agree with others. Probably an improvement but still below par with others I bet.

Very modern look. This is what's "in" not recliners and sectionals. Sorry old men

Hey, guys, compared to what was there before... it is BEAUTIFUL. We can't afford Sister Parrish's successor to do our decorating.

It actually looks a lot nicer if you see the whole space...here is one more picture,of the wall between the lounge and cafeteria.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    783.6 KB · Views: 310
The problem is that people see what, say, Oregon has and anything else pales in comparison. The fact is we can't be Oregon, and neither can anyone else. This is very, very nice for what we've had, and I'm sure our players are very happy with it.

Slowly but surely we are getting rid of the "facilities" negative recruiting crap other schools (cough-Rutgers-cough) have always used.

Somewhat IKEA.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That was the biggest Christmas tree they could find?!?!? Weak.

Reminds me of an airport lounge. Kinda like walking through Charlotte...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom