Playing at Cameron stadium | Syracusefan.com

Playing at Cameron stadium

Dave85

Living Legend
The refs gave Duke a 3-point shot made 2 full seconds after the shot clock expired. The lack of sportsmanship is stunning. I hope Michigan wins. I hate Duke.

The refs gave Duke a 3-point shot made 2 full seconds after the shot clock expired. The lack of sportsmanship is stunning. I hope Michigan wins. I hate Duke.
Refs gave Duke the ball back after it went out of bounds off Plumley right after that too.

And in other news, water is wet.

The non-calls make me sick. The Duke guy was out of bounds no call. The Michigan guy get's close to the line whistle. It's ridiculous!!

Refs gave Duke the ball back after it went out of bounds off Plumley right after that too.

And in other news, water is wet.

The game is supposed to have rules. Again, the lack of sportsmanship is stunning.

That overrated goon McGary got away with a lot more than that against US In the Final Four 8 months ago.

The Duke hate in light of the fact that we haven't played them in 15(?) years is lost on me. F*** Michigan and the B1G. Hope this game comes down to that 3 and a 1 loss Auburn passes OSU so the entire Midwest explodes in anger.

Go Duke.

Duke Vitale just said something nice about our back court.

Duke doesn't shoot the 3 very well - we should do fine against these guys.

i still cant believe some cuse fans are rooting for duke just cuz we're in the acc. WHO CARES! F DUKE! we take care of our own business then conference rpi's dont matter.

I totally agree. They may not call it rivalry. But anytime the Orange beat Duke it will feel like beating Georgetown and U-Conn on the same night!

Another dark and gloomy arena with little lighting, like nova and gtown. Nobody does bright like cuse.

orangefan13 said:
Another dark and gloomy arena with little lighting, like nova and gtown.

You forgot "small" too ;)

514_400x400_Framed.jpg

Just noticed that Jeff Capel is back on K's staff. Tough to come back after being a head coach for a big school.

We should do good against duke strategy wise. Just like any other game up by 7-10 and whistles will come.

I can honestly say I don't yet have any problem with Duke. I'm rooting for them because I want them to be top 5 when we play and I've never had anything against Coach K. Sure, their players can be serious dbags (though I don't really know of any on this year's team) and they are floppers, but it's not anything I'm going to get worked up about. Also, there is no way in hell I'm rooting for a team that got a crack at the Title by beating us... ever.

That said, I'm sure I will hate Duke after having to endure their fans for any period of time.

That overrated goon McGary got away with a lot more than that against US In the Final Four 8 months ago.

The Duke hate in light of the fact that we haven't played them in 15(?) years is lost on me. F*** Michigan and the B1G. Hope this game comes down to that 3 and a 1 loss Auburn passes OSU so the entire Midwest explodes in anger.

Go Duke.
Shouldn't matter. Go Sparty!

I can honestly say I don't yet have any problem with Duke. I'm rooting for them because I want them to be top 5 when we play and I've never had anything against Coach K. Sure, their players can be serious dbags (though I don't really know of any on this year's team) and they are floppers, but it's not anything I'm going to get worked up about. Also, there is no way in hell I'm rooting for a team that got a crack at the Title by beating us... ever.

That said, I'm sure I will hate Duke after having to endure their fans for any period of time.

I like and respect Coach K. After that, it's all hate. The main problem with Cameron stadium is the student seats are too far away from the court (btw, that was sarcasm).

Oh the irony of Dookie V screaming as they go to commercial about Duke haters, without realizing one of the main reasons everyone hates Duke is the way he sucks the program and Coach K off at every opportunity.

I really dislike the camera angle at Cameron. Almost as bad as the Battle For Atlantis camera angle.

If we want our win over Duke to mean something...Duke needs to win some games against good teams.

Go Duke.

Because Duke has always gotten a disproportionate number of calls for about 2 decades now. It's really tough to win playing 5 against 8.

Because Duke has always gotten a disproportionate number of calls for about 2 decades now. It's really tough to win playing 5 against 8.

And not one of those calls has been against SU. Michigan on the other hand got some BS calls. Much like Butler, Michigan can't lose enough for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom