Playing BC Wednesday will be interesting to see Chris Herren's

Shrmdougluvr

Drinkin Henny and I'm tryna forget
Was at the game yesterday. Made me feel old to see Herren, Jr. out there as I recall him pretty vividly from "Unguarded" and he seemed such a sweet "Daddy's boy" (mean that in the least negative way possible - it was beautiful). Saw the Herren clan in force behind the BC bench, but did not notice Chris.

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Was at the game yesterday. Made me feel old to see Herren, Jr. out there as I recall him pretty vividly from "Unguarded" and he seemed such a sweet "Daddy's boy" (mean that in the least negative way possible - it was beautiful). Saw the Herren clan in force behind the BC bench, but did not notice Chris.
Chris was most definitely a sad story.

He has, however, seemed to have turned his life around. If you believe what you read, he has been sober for 10+ years and is a motivational speaker on the subject of addiction and recovery.

tbonezone

Living Legend
as i said below i think UNGUARDED is one of the better 30/30's. his kid played ok.

CuseFaninVT

Living Legend
as i said below i think UNGUARDED is one of the better 30/30's. his kid played ok.
That play where he outjumped Oshae when OB was trying to post him up was a bit impressive. His dad was a leaper as well.

tbonezone

Living Legend
play i remember he drove under the basket and dished out front and kept on running to get back on D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom