Playoffs! This week's schedule | Syracusefan.com

Playoffs! This week's schedule

SWC75

Bored Historian
I will be repeating the posts on the over-all tournaments but I thought I'd post the schedules separately so people will know there is college football to look at this weekend.

The NAIA championship between Marian College of Indiana and Morningside of South Dakota will be played to night and can be seen on CBSHD, channel 815 in Syracuse on Time-Warner Cable at 6:30PM tonight.

The NCAA Division III title game will be played Friday night at 7PM on ESPNU, (channel 108 in Syracuse). Mount Union of Ohio will play St. Thomas of Minnesota.

The NCAA Division II championship between Winston Salem State of North Carolina and Valdosta State of Georgia will be on ESPN 2, (channel 25 in the Syracuse area), at 1PM on Saturday.

The NCAA FCS title won't be played until January 5th at 1PM on ESPN 2 but the semi-finals are this weekend. North Dakota State plays Georgia Southern on Friday at 8PM on ESPN2. Sam Houston State plays Eastern Washington Saturday at 4PM on ESPNU.

It's not the NFL. it's not big time college football. But it's football and it can be just as exciting as the other games, especially if you know something aobut the teams.