please no bubble talk anymore | Syracusefan.com

please no bubble talk anymore

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
stick a fork in us. we are DONE. i dont even want to make it this way. we're syracuse not virginia tech. we'd lose the play in game anyway. we literally have 2 good players.

stick a fork in us. we are DONE. i dont even want to make it this way. we're syracuse not virginia tech. we'd lose the play in game anyway. we literally have 2 good players.

Now I'm curious -- wondering who he considered to be the 2 "good players" ? Guessing G would have to be one. Corduroy---assuming that is true, who is the other one--Malachi, Lydon, Cooney, or Roberson? Could make an argument for any of them:

Cooney 12.7 ppg, 1.6 steals, 2.4 ass
Malachi 13.2 ppg, 4.3 reb, 2.1 ass
Lydon 10.2 ppg, 6.3 reb, 1.8 blk
Roberson 9.0 ppg, 8.4 reb, 53% FG

The balance is one of the strengths of this year's team--not one individual guy that the opponent can focus on to shut down---I like the fact that we beat UVA without G and Cooney hitting one single three between the two of them---just think if they are hot on Saturday night...

nycfan said:
Now I'm curious -- wondering who he considered to be the 2 "good players" ? Guessing G would have to be one. Corduroy---assuming that is true, who is the other one--Malachi, Lydon, Cooney, or Roberson? Could make an argument for any of them:

Cooney 12.7 ppg, 1.6 steals, 2.4 ass
Malachi 13.2 ppg, 4.3 reb, 2.1 ass
Lydon 10.2 ppg, 6.3 reb, 1.8 blk
Roberson 9.0 ppg, 8.4 reb, 53% FG

The balance is one of the strengths of this year's team--not one individual guy that the opponent can focus on to shut down---I like the fact that we beat UVA without G and Cooney hitting one single three between the two of them---just think if they are hot on Saturday night...

At the time, g and lydon. Nobody else played well down the stretch.

"i dont even want to make it this way"-->Which begs the question--are you disappointed we made it and are now playing in the Final 4?

cuse2013 said:
"i dont even want to make it this way"-->Which begs the question--are you disappointed we made it and are now playing in the Final 4?

Eh give the guy a break. We're all Orange here.

We'll be "in" after our win at home against Tech for the last game of the season.

Please keep it up!This just brings more positive mojo to us. Post like this and posters like you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom