Please please no platinum next week... | Syracusefan.com

Please please no platinum next week...

Definitely will be white or orange. Yanks I mean Notre Dame is wearing black

Why can't we have an homage to Al Davis, Silver and Black, with just an Orange 44.

Pink and Green (with little four leaf clover motifs...yah I know, ef em!)

When the estate of Al Davis makes a huge donation to the SU football program we can do that for him. ;)
I doubt a lot of posters here know that Davis is an alumni.

I’m in the minority I bet but I really like those all white unis.

basically what Louisville was wearing last night - and many other schools today. Bland. I'd take what we wore last night but with white jerseys as a road uniform.

Would love us to roll a retro look or something new to offset those stupid ND unis. Of course making sure plenty of orange...

Would love us to roll a retro look or something new to offset those stupid ND unis. Of course making sure plenty of orange...

I'll take this retro look:

1541909891326.png

basically what Louisville was wearing last night - and many other schools today. Bland. I'd take what we wore last night but with white jerseys as a road uniform.

There is more going on and more\better colors than in the UL all white I feel.

Might break out a special uni. ND is bringing pinstripes

ND making a pinstripe uni for this game is ludicrous. Pinstripes show up in that stadium 81 times a year and ND wearing them means nothing, no significance. wth, wear your colors, show them off. Sure, it's your home game, but nobody cares about your insignificant NYC relationship. Its no existent. brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom