Please, please, please... | Syracusefan.com

Please, please, please...

cto

Administrator
If you are thinking of going to the Pinstripe Bowl, please buy your tickets through SU. How well a school sells its ticket allotment is one of the key factors in determining future bowl placements. If we had more of a track record in selling tickets, we would have had a better chance of going to a higher ranked bowl this year.

was gonna do just that tonight. But they sold out of the delta suite tix so fast where one can escape to warm up and without connections like some have :), it was the only way to go. The other choice (Legends) had way too many down sides.

The fact that they sold out so fast? Guess thats a good sign right?

If you are thinking of going to the Pinstripe Bowl, please buy your tickets through SU. How well a school sells its ticket allotment is one of the key factors in determining future bowl placements. If we had more of a track record in selling tickets, we would have had a better chance of going to a higher ranked bowl this year.

In the past, the University has really marked up the packages it sells. Yes, I know that's how they make money, but if they want the best showing from the fans, they need to be reasonably competitive on the price. Some of our fans are more price sensitive than others.

Doing my part - buying several, likely 6-8 and I know others who will be following suit.

That's up to SU. If they charge too much, that's on them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The $95 tix at my link are at a discount...they are the best seats IMHO...the $50 tix at my link are the best value seats...make your selections soon...or you risk not getting any.

The $95 tix at my link are at a discount...they are the best seats IMHO...the $50 tix at my link are the best value seats...make your selections soon...or you risk not getting any.

Well that's great, then. Maybe they've learned a lesson.

Going with a bunch of current and former students. We all have student tickets ($25).

Also, may I suggest that if bowls are going to pay their CEOs a million dollars to run one football game, maybe part of their job should be estimating the numbers of fans in the seats per team

you could probably get a better estimate of fans just by eyeballing the shirt colors in the stands than assuming that the bulk of fans buy through the school

just another reason why i think bowls are kind of crazy.

Also, may I suggest that if bowls are going to pay their CEOs a million dollars to run one football game, maybe part of their job should be estimating the numbers of fans in the seats per team

you could probably get a better estimate of fans just by eyeballing the shirt colors in the stands than assuming that the bulk of fans buy through the school

just another reason why i think bowls are kind of crazy.

That's way up there on the college football has gone crazy list. Wait until the BCS conferences break away from the NCAA, as Delany and Slive even mentioned again today. Because there's too much regulation. Each school will get $40M per year from all of their great TV deals. I'm sure when the NCAA is out of the picture, the players won't want a cut of that money. I smell a union!

I'm sure it will all work out.

Agreed. We have to make it traceable as much as possible.

Sidenote, I always loved Clemson's tradition of stamping $2 bills with a tiger paw, then making those bills available to fans who go to bowl games. They flood the area with $2, making it very apparent to merchants and businesses where the money is coming from. That is a fantastic, and extremely productive, tradition.

Sidenote, I always loved Clemson's tradition of stamping $2 bills with a tiger paw, then making those bills available to fans who go to bowl games. They flood the area with $2, making it very apparent to merchants and businesses where the money is coming from. That is a fantastic, and extremely productive, tradition.

We should do it with a $44 bill.

Sidenote, I always loved Clemson's tradition of stamping $2 bills with a tiger paw, then making those bills available to fans who go to bowl games. They flood the area with $2, making it very apparent to merchants and businesses strippers where the money is coming from. That is a fantastic, and extremely productive, tradition.

Corrected. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom