Please tell me that Dolezaj will be here for 4 years! | Syracusefan.com

Please tell me that Dolezaj will be here for 4 years!

OttoinGrotto

2020-21 Iggy Award Winner 3 Point Shooting %
His pump fake/blow by/emphatic dunk was the best play of the season. I involuntarily screamed in excitement, waking my 4 month old next to me into her own involuntary screams of terror. Worth it.
I rewound it so my 2 and a 1/2 year old daughter could watch it.

She was happy I was happy, but didn't really get it.

Townie72

All American
He is gonna be the guy next year. Hopefully it’s at the 4.

I don’t think so.

Dolejaz is and always will be a role player, a glue guy. He is able to do a few things better than anyone else we have like pass from the high post. But that’s about it.

I like to watch him. I’m glad we have him and he will be here four years unless he gets a better opportunity in Europe. But he’s never going to be much more than he is today.

CuseFaninVT

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading RPG
I don’t think so.

Dolejaz is and always will be a role player, a glue guy. He is able to do a few things better than anyone else we have like pass from the high post. But that’s about it.

I like to watch him. I’m glad we have him and he will be here four years unless he gets a better opportunity in Europe. But he’s never going to be much more than he is today.
I imagine you said something similar to this last year. And then Marek added a three point shot, being able to successfully drive to the basket, and improved his passing. I'm looking forward to seeing MD HYPOTHETICALLY prove you wrong again.

Last edited:

kcsu

Living Legend
I don’t think so.

He is our glue guy. In order to take his game up a notch he needs to improve his shooting.

Townie72

All American
I imagine you said something similar to this last year. And then Marek added a three point shot, being able to successfully drive to the basket, and improved his passing. I'm looking forward to seeing MD prove you wrong again.

You can’t start an argument by using something I never said as a basis.

Seriously, you went from “I imagine you said” to “You’ll be proven wrong again”.

It’s sad.

CuseFaninVT

Seriously, you went from “I imagine you said” to “You’ll be proven wrong again”.

It’s sad.
This is only true if I choose to play by townie rules, or take the time to actually do research on your posts. I choose neither.

Does that make you sad?

SBU72

All Conference
He is our glue guy. In order to take his game up a notch he needs to improve his shooting.
Huh? He is currently shooting .569 from the field, .439 from 3 pt line, among the top on the team. Only .613 ft, so I guess he needs to improve his shooting.

shu 49

All Conference
I don’t think so.

All the video I saw on him before us was him scoring. I really do think he can do more but I am ok if he can’t.your probably not wrong but I hope u are lol.

Townie72

All American
This is only true if I choose to play by townie rules, or take the time to actually do research on your posts. I choose neither.

Does that make you sad?

Research?

You didn't need to do any research. Research into what? Every post I ever made about Dolejaz on a futile effort to find something?

Because YOU MADE IT UP!!!

And then on the basis of what you IMAGINED I said --- without a shred of evidence I said anything like it --- said that I'll BE PROVEN wrong.

I cannot be proven wrong because I never posted any such thing.

The Townie rules I am playing by are logic and facts.

I can't be accountable for the incoherent thinking of others.

I imagine you made a statement that it should be legal for men to marry sheep. When do you plan on issuing a retraction of that statement I imagined you made?

CuseFaninVT

Research?

You didn't need to do any research. Research into what? Every post I ever made about Dolejaz on a futile effort to find something?

Because YOU MADE IT UP!!!

And then on the basis of what you IMAGINED I said --- without a shred of evidence I said anything like it --- said that I'll BE PROVEN wrong.

I cannot be proven wrong because I never posted any such thing.

The Townie rules I am playing by are logic and facts.

I can't be accountable for the incoherent thinking of others.

I imagine you made a statement that it should be legal for men to marry sheep. When do you plan on issuing a retraction of that statement I imagined you made?
You 100% sure you didn't?

Cuse#1

Starter
What can I say. He played a great game. The box score does not do him just.
Yes he excells in most facets of the game. I am especially impressed with his vision and passing skills. Just imagine the player he can become when his shot and offensive game peak. Everything else besides what I mentioned he does well, time, weight, and coaching.. Watch out!

Townie72

All American
You 100% sure you didn't?
What I am 100% sure of is that you "imagined" I said something or guessed I might have with no basis and then went on to say I'll be proven wrong.

You argument is so unsound, so utterly ridiculous, It's amazing you hang in there on this. How can you not be embarrassed?

CuseFaninVT

What I am 100% sure of is that you "imagined" I said something or guessed I might have with no basis and then went on to say I'll be proven wrong.

You argument is so unsound, so utterly ridiculous, It's amazing you hang in there on this. How can you not be embarrassed?
Wait, my argument is unsound? I surmised you made a comment last year that is extremely similar to the one you actually made in this very thread. And your analogy for me was to bring in a sheep reference, which you'll find is extremely bizarre, and something I've never mentioned once on this site or any other. It also gave us a glimpse into your own freaky preference, many people are saying.

Keep throwing those elbows from the "Yucatan" townie. I'll keep tossing my own right back.

Townie72

All American
Wait, my argument is unsound? I surmised you made a comment last year that is extremely similar to the one you actually made in this very thread. And your analogy for me was to bring in a sheep reference, which you'll find is extremely bizarre, and something I've never mentioned once on this site or any other. It also gave us a glimpse into your own freaky preference, many people are saying.

Keep throwing those elbows from the "Yucatan" townie. I'll keep tossing my own right back.
Some advice: When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

80 degrees, sunny with a slight ocean breeze here on the Yucatán Peninsula. Food is great and beers are 35 pesos or about $1.80.

OrangeDW

Living Legend

80 degrees, sunny with a slight ocean breeze here on the Yucatán Peninsula. Food is great and beers are 35 pesos or about $1.80.

Doesn’t Tristan live there?

CuseFaninVT

I see no hole. Maybe that's just the sand piling up around you.

Rocco

Watching you.
He is dangerously thin. If he could put on 20-30 lbs, what a difference it would make.

He does all of the intangibles so well. Just needs more confidence like he had at the end of last year.

CuseFaninVT

It’s sad.

I edited it to make you feel better. Don't want you to be sad while feeling those lovely breezes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusenj

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom