Podcast Coming Back | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Podcast Coming Back

So, is this the Millennial version of "the dog ate my homework"? ;)

Looking forward to the re-recorded version.
Assuming Wolverine doesn't have to kill you. :p

PS - Julian is AWESOME.

Ill tell the story on the re-run. But it IS absolutely the millennial version of the dog ate my homework !!

Julian is awesome, and a better friend.

Ill tell the story on the re-run. But it IS absolutely the millennial version of the dog ate my homework !!

Julian is awesome, and a better friend.
I find it amazing the ACC network would not give him a look. The dude can break down football talk for a simpleton like me to understand. plus he's an entertaining speaker.

I find it amazing the ACC network would not give him a look. The dude can break down football talk for a simpleton like me to understand. plus he's an entertaining speaker.
He definatly knows his stuff.

The ACC Network is going after former players who are big names. They are after star power. Period.

Experience/expertise do not appear to be needed. I think they are all about making these hires to try and drive viewership and demand for the channel.

Maybe after a bunch of these bad hires fail, Julian will get his chance.

BTW, excellent interview Tyler. And yes, Julian is smart, articulate and everything you want in an analyst. Hope he gets a chance to cover college football on the air soon. He will kill it if he does.

Tyler, I really enjoyed this one between the old roomies. Cant wait to get into the S&C podcast

Tyler

HOLY CRAP!!! Home F:&^ing Run!!! That was the best yet and you know I love when you have Julian and Mike on! Guys, this is a MUST LISTEN. I love when SE talked about the pride of the Dome and the pride of the Block S. Amazing job!!

Amazing. Love how he talks the kids up and is low key about himself. Gotta be hard with 108 kids with all different builds and strengths. He knows his shiiiiit and he has a team of dudes the same way. Think about the fact that he has 3 other guys under him who ran their own s + c at other schools. I would love to chat about bands and chains and sleds with weights and starts and leg drive plus hand and elbow movement knee drive rear leg extension. Sounds like I’m talking to a shorter version of Cory Parker without the swear words. Love this part of football.

Wolverine was better than i could ever imagine. He is the key. Other than Dino he is in my opinion the most important coach on staff. After listening to him im convinced that he and his program which is as much mental conditioning as it is physical is the key to our resurgence and to sustainable success. I was blown away.

I had listeners call into the show today! I will be doing a call in show weekly during the season. The craziest score predictions from the listeners happened on the show. Enjoy!