Podcast Coming Back | Syracusefan.com

Podcast Coming Back

Tylermarona

Walk On
I'm bringing back the show! Slightly different format since it will be summer time and not the regular game week schedule. So who do you want me to bring on? Any stories you want to hear? Topics to cover, lets have fun this summer together!

I really enjoyed the guests, ex-teammates, the guy that stiffed you (I forget what school it was but you gave him a hard time BC I think) and I really enjoyed when you had Julian on. I know he isnt covering the program anymore, but you guys were a great tandem. Park and Loeb were great interviews as well. Its just great catching up with ex players and seeing how they are doing with "real life" and getting your insight on this years team as you watch from afar. I hope Texas is treating you well!

I’d like to hear something about the strength and conditioning program. What is reaction from players? Do they like the s&c program? What makes us different?

No doubt, S&C is one of the best and insightful parts to any program. I know they are doing great things. You'll be hearing from them!

I really enjoyed the guests, ex-teammates, the guy that stiffed you (I forget what school it was but you gave him a hard time BC I think) and I really enjoyed when you had Julian on. I know he isnt covering the program anymore, but you guys were a great tandem. Park and Loeb were great interviews as well. Its just great catching up with ex players and seeing how they are doing with "real life" and getting your insight on this years team as you watch from afar. I hope Texas is treating you well!

It was the writer from Notre Dame who never called me back.. haha but appreciate the feedback I can't wait to be back!

and its back!
Loved the insight from ex players perspectives last year.
I subscribe on pocketcasts. When will it be available there?
Edit: Nevermind.It's available on pocketcasts now. I have no patience.

Last edited:
Would look forward to any insider insight on facilities upgrades in the IPF, Manley, and anything else you could dig up. Not sure if those things are within the purview of your podcast, however

John Kinder giving us some insight on Christian veilleux. As someone above mentioned former players and stories...loved the Marinovich stuff. Thanks and appreciate your insight and contribution Tyler!

John Kinder giving us some insight on Christian veilleux. As someone above mentioned former players and stories...loved the Marinovich stuff. Thanks and appreciate your insight and contribution Tyler!
Trying to get Kinder on the show. I am trying to do at minimum once a month a "players only" or " real talk" show. Marinovich is an enigma but trying to get former players to open up on the podcast is a priority.

Tylermarona Listened to the Pod this morning running errands. Good stuff! Kinder was very good. Rutgers hat was painful to listen too ;), but I totally get where he is coming from. Keep up the fine work, its really an enjoyable listen.

Love your show. Would like some focus on the Wolverine and what makes his S&C program special.

Working on it currently! Ill do my best to compare it to the old program as well.