Podcast Coming Back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Podcast Coming Back

Fun interview with Bus, the Art Guy. We break news that he is in fact a graphic designer for the Cuse program. We go back and forth with great stories about our personal journey to the Cuse Football program. Coverage on S&C coming next week.
SU is lucky to have a lot of very talented, creative individuals in the graphic design and videography departments...now if the NFL would just stop hiring them away.

Tyler - Love the pod! Might try to get Jason Poles as a guest now that he's a west coast guy. Think it would be a fun discussion.

Best of both worlds as I host Cuse Militia! More to come this week as well!

Already listened this AM Tyler, great stuff! You three have great chemistry. Looking forward to the S&C pod on Saturday. Great stuff to listen to while I am doing stuff around the house. Loved "put that bird on my plate and I will eat crow"

Already listened this AM Tyler, great stuff! You three have great chemistry. Looking forward to the S&C pod on Saturday. Great stuff to listen to while I am doing stuff around the house. Loved "put that bird on my plate and I will eat crow"

I love those guys. They make my life a lot easier when we talk. I also love to go to the extremes with them !!

I love those guys. They make my life a lot easier when we talk. I also love to go to the extremes with them !!
You mention the syracuse football docu-series coming out. I can't find info on it anywhere.
Where can I watch it? First episode is the 23rd? You mentioned a trailer too. Where can I watch the trailer?
Love the podcast by the way. Subscriber. Keep em coming.

I'm bringing back the show! Slightly different format since it will be summer time and not the regular game week schedule. So who do you want me to bring on? Any stories you want to hear? Topics to cover, lets have fun this summer together!

Bob Casullo.

Drinking.

And ask his anything and everything.

You mention the syracuse football docu-series coming out. I can't find info on it anywhere.
Where can I watch it? First episode is the 23rd? You mentioned a trailer too. Where can I watch the trailer?
Love the podcast by the way. Subscriber. Keep em coming.

Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it. This should work for the link:

Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it. This should work for the link:
Trailer was awesome. So stoked now! Cuse has really stepped up it's A.V. game since Dino came in.