Women's Volleyball - Polina Shemanova named to the CoSIDA Academic All-District Team | Syracusefan.com

Women's Volleyball Polina Shemanova named to the CoSIDA Academic All-District Team

1652621910117.jpeg
1652621910117.jpeg
1652621910117.jpeg

Wish more money was put into the women’s building and volleyball program.

The court looked good this year, the band was there for many of the games and a good crowd was at many of the games. Who they hire as the new HC will be telling.
I agree-- I cant believe they still haven't announced a new HC yet.. it's been like 3 months!!!

The court looked good this year, the band was there for many of the games and a good crowd was at many of the games. Who they hire as the new HC will be telling.
The program was on the up. Hopefully some coins invested into it.

This one should have been left in the drafts and never posted. Or at least left out that entire second paragraph.

“Different values, different style of living, different view of the world”…? Ummm, as a Syracuse resident born and raised— not really sure what you mean by that or quite sure how to take that but I can assure you that posts like these are guaranteed to get you on my s#!& list of past syracuse athlete alums. Do people think before they post anymore?
1683597397084.jpeg

She’s a great person, happy for her.

This one should have been left in the drafts and never posted. Or at least left out that entire second paragraph.

“Different values, different style of living, different view of the world”…? Ummm, as a Syracuse resident born and raised— not really sure what you mean by that or quite sure how to take that but I can assure you that posts like these are guaranteed to get you on my s#!& list of past syracuse athlete alums. Do people think before they post anymore? View attachment 227665

You’re offended by that?

You’re offended by that?
Clearly-- or I wouldn't have bothered making the post. What did she mean by "different values...?" and how exactly do Texans' values differ from New Yorkers? Just curious.

FrYQM3wXgAIDOUK.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom