• Play in the Fall without fans

Votes: 45 46.4%
  • Delay till Spring if there is a chance for fans

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • I'm depressed about all of this

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted “A” assuming it is safe for the players to do so. I’ve been watching soccer with no fans and piped-in crowd noise and it hasn’t impacted the experience that much. I’m just glad to have it back.

With that said I am actually in the “A” and “C” category. It is depressing.

Truthfully, I worry about the kids playing in the spring, having only 90 before starting again in August. It is a brutal sport. Kids need to have a chance to properly heal up from the prior season. Even 7 months is not necessarily long enough. Although economically it will not happen, the best choice for the kids is the cancel the season and start again in fall of 2021.

A and C

Really rather not have it in the spring...just let it be I guess this season without fans so we can get back to normal next season...

I first voted C, but then changed to A. Trying to avoid C...

another A and C

* correction. Back to C

Last edited:
of the choices a is probably the best option. Though i still think there is a good shot at some % of fans in stadiums in the fall if people do the right thing over the next month. Hopefully by then here in ny cumomo quits changing the goalposts and lets malls gyms and movie theatres open in some capacity. Gym owners have filed a civil suit to try to get to reopen ive heard

of the choices a is probably the best option. Though i still think there is a good shot at some % of fans in stadiums in the fall if people do the right thing over the next month. Hopefully by then here in ny cumomo quits changing the goalposts and lets malls gyms and movie theatres open in some capacity. Gym owners have filed a civil suit to try to get to reopen ive heard
Yes it's OK for bars to be open, but not the YMCA or Gyms. We have mis-placed priorities in our society.

Last edited:
Yes it's OK for bars to be open, but not the YMCA or Gyms. We have mis-placed priorities in our society.
I don't disagree that it's stupid for bars to be open, but I can't grasp why everyone is so angry that gyms aren't open. This virus is mainly an airborne virus, and caught by breathing it in... Where do you think people breathe the heaviest?

I don't disagree that it's stupid for bars to be open, but I can't grasp why everyone is so angry that gyms aren't open. This virus is mainly an airborne virus, and caught by breathing it in... Where do you think people breathe the heaviest?
] the bathroom at the dome? Most gyms are cleaned a ton , you can separate people machines are cleaned between uses already you can have employees do it in place of people who work out, every other treadmill or elliptical to keep people apart. Most experts state that a brief exposure to the virus doesnt infect you, it takes a significant time

] the bathroom at the dome? Most gyms are cleaned a ton , you can separate people machines are cleaned between uses already you can have employees do it in place of people who work out, every other treadmill or elliptical to keep people apart. Most experts state that a brief exposure to the virus doesnt infect you, it takes a significant time

Cuomo won’t let gyms open until they have air filtration systems such as hepa.

Cuomo won’t let gyms open until they have air filtration systems such as hepa.
Could we be closer to herd immunity than thought? This virus is very selective. Some get ravaged by the disease and others get nothing or minor symptoms.

The numbers have picked up in this second wave but so far deaths and ICU admissions are nothing like March and April. Is it a weaker virus or do the people getting it have some resistance to it now?

Last edited:
Could we be closer to here immunity than thought? This virus is very selective. Some get ravaged by the disease and others get nothing or minor symptoms.

The numbers have picked up in this second wave but so far deaths and ICU admissions are nothing like March and April. Is it a weaker virus or do the people getting it have some resistance to it now?

This is what will decide our fate and sports
If the deaths aren’t going up the show will go on . The next 2 weeks will be crucial

Study’s had very small sample size and is from reason.com. A right wing site. Personally I wouldn’t put my faith in it. Love to be wrong.

Study’s had very small sample size and is from reason.com. A right wing site. Personally I wouldn’t put my faith in it. Love to be wrong.
Always go to the source.

Small sample size, yes. All positive info is potentially good news. I didn't realize that having the common cold "may" offer some protection.(for 81% in the latter, small study)

Always go to the source.

Small sample size, yes. All positive info is potentially good news. I didn't realize that having the common cold "may" offer some protection.(for 81% in the latter, small study)
We will see. I honestly had difficulty with the language . Hope there is something to it but I’m not headed out to the nearest Party just yet.

We will see. I honestly had difficulty with the language . Hope there is something to it but I’m not headed out to the nearest Party just yet.
We'll see...the virus could mutate again and become more deadly. Just throwing it out for discussion and hopefully it won't evolve into the typical left/right tribal debate

Too funny. I hope you deliberately used "brevity" in place of "levity."
LOL, I checked my usage afterward. I could of used either but I meant levity , I’m a dolt.

We'll see...the virus could mutate again and become more deadly. Just throwing it out for discussion and hopefully it won't evolve into the typical left/right tribal debate
Nope, hope this turns out to be be a positive development. I’m aching to get back to sec 133 row d seat 1

Could the lower death rate be simply due to the fact that it is the younger population that is increasingly becoming infected and they have a lower death rate in general?

I'd like to see the death rates for say April for a specific age group (eg 30-39, 40-49) compared against the same current rates.

Could the lower death rate be simply due to the fact that it is the younger population that is increasingly becoming infected and they have a lower death rate in general?

I'd like to see the death rates for say April for a specific age group (eg 30-39, 40-49) compared against the same current rates.
It’s strange how we don’t see everyday black and white statistics of cases , deaths , age groups , and percentages etc all on one easy to see screen . I can’t help going to the calculator. 130,000 US deaths 4 tenths of 1%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom