Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Choices are above.

Feel free to predict how long it will take for it to be vacated in the comment section.

I decided to go with TJ because I think Davis is untouchable.

Whichever player, it will not be the fault of one John Calipari.

Choices are above.

Feel free to predict how long it will take for it to be vacated in the comment section.
NCAA wont vacate a Kentucky title, IMO.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

It will be vacated about 8 months after Calipari leaves for the NBA.

After watching the documentary on St. Patricks i really like Kidd-Gilchrist. Seems like a sincere hard working kid. I recommend the movie.

sourgrapes.jpg

It's usually a player who goes on to be a bust in the pros and then sounds off. Maybe T. Jones. 2-3 years from now.

Apparently this is not something only being talked about here. I got in my car, turned on ESPN radio (Dallas) and the first thing I heard this afternoon was "How long until this gets vacated?"

After watching the documentary on St. Patricks i really like Kidd-Gilchrist. Seems like a sincere hard working kid. I recommend the movie.

What was the name of it? I will try to see if I can find it.

I got into a verbal spat with a KY fan last night and mentioned it would be vacated after he wouldn't give me that Syracuse got robbed, but he said he didn't care...they were national champions. He was right, this is sour grapes, and I knew that even before I sobered up. We can "know" all of these things in our head, but what is the likelihood that any of them are true enough to be a violation, and that the NCAA will look into and find conclusive evidence of such? I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I would not bet on it and frankly don't expect it. After witnessing the "Music City 'Miracle'" in the NFL, I learned that some things can be visually reviewed numerous times in slow motion and still go unpunished. With that in mind, how likely are backroom deals to see the light of day...especially ones that it can be argued harmed neither party?

Anthony Davis, Anthony Davis, Anthony Davis, Anthony Davis, and Anthony Davis

His recruitment basically hiding in plain sight

Kentucky's whole starting 5 had controversial recruitments so I wouldn't be shocked to hear something shady come to light. Dunno if any title will be vacated though but who knows.

What was the name of it? I will try to see if I can find it.

I got into a verbal spat with a KY fan last night and mentioned it would be vacated after he wouldn't give me that Syracuse got robbed, but he said he didn't care...they were national champions. He was right, this is sour grapes, and I knew that even before I sobered up. We can "know" all of these things in our head, but what is the likelihood that any of them are true enough to be a violation, and that the NCAA will look into and find conclusive evidence of such? I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I would not bet on it and frankly don't expect it. After witnessing the "Music City 'Miracle'" in the NFL, I learned that some things can be visually reviewed numerous times in slow motion and still go unpunished. With that in mind, how likely are backroom deals to see the light of day...especially ones that it can be argued harmed neither party?
As fun as it would be to see it vacated, we still know who won the games.

Kentucky's whole starting 5 had controversial recruitments so I wouldn't be shocked to hear something shady come to light. Dunno if any title will be vacated though but who knows.
We will see how serious the NCAA is about keeping pureness in the game, if they ever check out WWW's influence on Kentucky and Suge Knight's influence also. Remember we were hung out to dry in 1992 because of the "street agent". Sounds kinda like WWW only now hes a "penthouse/night club agent"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom