Poll: Will you Watch the Title Game? | Syracusefan.com

Poll: Will you Watch the Title Game?

Will you watch the title game now that we know it is UConn against SDSU?

• Yes, I always watch the title game no matter who is in it.

Votes: 74 45.7%
  • Yes, I will watch because I like one of the two teams and/or bracket/betting interest.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • No, I don't usually watch it anyways unless Syracuse or another team I like is playing.

Votes: 30 18.5%
  • No, I will not watch because I hate one or both of the teams playing.

Votes: 52 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I have more pressing things to do to tomorrow.

For example I just started watching “Hubie Halloween” on Netflix and while I find it pretty “meh” I hate to leave anything in my queue half-watched.

Murder Mystery 2 with Sandler just dropped on Netflix if you need another movie. Two thumbs up for Hubie Halloween from me tho.

No. The refs put SDSU in the game, probably for ratings in the championship game.

I won’t watch but it has nothing to do with who’s playing. My bracket died a long time ago and I have to get up too early the next day. I’ll check the score in the morning.

If I'm still awake in the 2nd half, and the game is close, I'll turn it on.

Otherwise, nah.

I'll watch the first 10 mins or so. If this episode looks good for the good guys (SDSU) I might watch longer.
They seem to be a second half team though.

As for me, my midterm (4 2-page essays) is due at midnight tomorrow, and I’m wasting time here. If I get my shyte done today, which is optimistic at best, I’ll probably turn it on after my class ends at 9:40.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom