Porter Moser to Oklahoma | Syracusefan.com

Porter Moser to Oklahoma

Hope Sister Jean likes BBQ.
1617400778824.gif

She prefers chocolate

I find this a strange fit. Would have loved him at SU.

Moser made the move at the right time. Krutwig may not be back next season, and Loyola's success has mirrored his time on campus. I'm not saying the big guy is the primary reason for 2 tournament runs, but his skill set is the key to everything the Ramblers do.

We'll see if the Moser system translates to the Big XII.

Moser made the move at the right time. Krutwig may not be back next season, and Loyola's success has mirrored his time on campus. I'm not saying the big guy is the primary reason for 2 tournament runs, but his skill set is the key to everything the Ramblers do.

We'll see if the Moser system translates to the Big XII.
Good points but worth noting that Moser probably had more talent returning at Loyola next season than he will at OU. OU's two best players are entering the NBA draft while four other guys have entered the transfer portal. He may be starting from scratch next season which is something he is familiar with cuz that happened at Loyola. In his first three years at Loyola he went 32-61. Hopefully OU is as patient as the folks at Loyola were.

Really surprised, seems like an odd fit for him and I agree with the sentiment above that he could have done better. Chicago will miss you, Porter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom