Portland Carmelo | Syracusefan.com

Portland Carmelo

CuseDude

Walk On
Not a B'Ball poster and not the best game for him but why no serious talk on Portland. Not his best game but added value late and the Trailblazer are on to the playin'!

They could give the Lakers a scare if they get past Memphis.

I had to go with Melo. But come on. I live in Phoenix and they went undefeated in the bubble. So Portland knocked them out tonight. But Melo comes first.

He hit that big 3 late that made a difference.
Melo can still play, but he’s not the superstar he used to be on any night, that’s clear. Love him to death and want nothing more than him to win a ring before he hangs them up

He hit that big 3 late that made a difference.
Melo can still play, but he’s not the superstar he used to be on any night, that’s clear. Love him to death and want nothing more than him to win a ring before he hangs them up
He's at the point in his career where his best games are what his average game used to be.

And that's fine. His best games now are a lot better than what most NBA players are capable of.

He's at the point in his career where his best games are what his average game used to be.

And that's fine. His best games now are a lot better than what most NBA players are capable of.
Yeah and he should be deferring to Dame and McCollum and this point! You score 26 on top of Dames 61, you’re not going to lose much. They need to play some kind of defense though. Their offense is crazy

Yeah and he should be deferring to Dame and McCollum and this point! You score 26 on top of Dames 61, you’re not going to lose much. They need to play some kind of defense though. Their offense is crazy
I'm a little mad that both Melo couldn't find a roster spot for so long and that this season was shortened. Those things will impact where he lands on the all-time NBA scoring list.

Really hope Melo and the Blazers surprise me but I expect the Lakers to make short work of them.

Awesome to see him get back into the playoffs after last season though.
Definitely a tall task...but they have some weapons. Not sure it will be enough but who knows in the bubble. No home court and things like that could play a factor into some of these games. Gotta be wierd getting use to that but there's been some excellent games already in the bubble. The competivness is still there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom