Portland Carmelo | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Portland Carmelo

Portland may have found something in how they used Gabriel against Memphis. His defense and energy are something they could use more of with their porous D and honestly he is bit like an Ariza- light out there. If he could give them some good minutes being a defensive pest it could go along ways in this series. Collins isn't fully healthy and has looked bad in the bubble. He is not moving well defensively and can't hit the broad side of a barn with his jumper. Should be a fun series.

added Portland to my favorites on the score app because Melo. He’s the best.
6C49DD27-C851-4589-B3BA-6E0094BD3337.gif

Gave me the goosebumps watching that! Love melo and all hes done for us. Would like nothing more then to see him contribute to a deep run in these playoffs but he faces a pretty tough task. Incredible how talented these 2 guys were and how awesome they were coming into the league. Wish his body would of held up similar to Brons but Bron is a absolute machine.

He was so good last night. Best defense he’s played in 15 years
He was really good. They need him to do that on Lebron to at least slow him down slightly. They don't have another wing big enough. I was shocked how long the lakers stayed with Danny Green and the amount of run they gave Caruso. It was huge mistake not playing Dion more last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom