Portland Carmelo | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Portland Carmelo

Where will melo end up on the scoring list when he hangs it up realistically? Any guess?

Best he can do is 8th, I believe.
It’s a shame Melo tweaked his ankle and missed those two games. He was on his way to surpassing Moses Malone this season.

No doubt he’ll get to 8th if he sticks with the Blazers. 9th shouldn’t be a problem no matter where he lands. Just hard to say what his role will be with another team. (I could see the Lakers finally happening.)

It’s a shame Melo tweaked his ankle and missed those two games. He was on his way to surpassing Moses Malone this season.

No doubt he’ll get to 8th if he sticks with the Blazers. 9th shouldn’t be a problem no matter where he lands. Just hard to say what his role will be with another team. (I could see the Lakers finally happening.)

portland, lakers, Detroit or the Knicks is what I think.

It's fascinating to watch of late as the Blazers have actually been defending in this nice run to finish the regular season.

While Melo’s not doing much scoring-wise, he just made a great defensive play that could save the game.
...or not.

While Melo’s not doing much scoring-wise, he just made a great defensive play that could save the game.

Yeah he looked gimpy at times tonight on that ankle

Covington missing those FTs was a killer. That said to give Phoenix the game on a weak as hell call at the end when PHX was mugging people all night was trash.
And now the Blazers are probably going to fall to 7th. Lakers vs. Clippers in the first round.

And now the Blazers are probably going to fall to 7th. Lakers vs. Clippers in the first round.

I'm sure NBA had nothing to do with making that happen...

I'm rooting for the Blazers big time, even though they don't have a shot. I'm so sick of how Denver views him. This is the running commercial on the main local sports station all day long today; "Ok Denver fans, it's been almost 10 years since Melo forced his way out of town... we're over it right?... Let's boo this man". Then the commercial has a background noise of boos etc. This city is pathetic the way they treat Melo.

I'm rooting for the Blazers big time, even though they don't have a shot. I'm so sick of how Denver views him. This is the running commercial on the main local sports station all day long today; "Ok Denver fans, it's been almost 10 years since Melo forced his way out of town... we're over it right?... Let's boo this man". Then the commercial has a background noise of boos etc. This city is pathetic the way they treat Melo.

Wow. Imagine if Detroit didn't screw up and Denver got Milicic. How soon they forget Melo brought them back to life and the run of success they have enjoyed, minus a few speed bump years is the longest in franchise history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom